Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you scared easily?

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 33 Replies
Do you get scared by noises or movies or stories very easily?

I'm not usually easy to scare at all. But I just scared myself so bad LOL. My son has a hooded monkey towel and I hung it up earlier on my closet door to dry. I just got out of bed in the dark to walk t hito the bathroom. I shined my phone in front of me and the light the towel and for a split second it looked like a little kid standing with their face against the closet door!! Ahhhhh LOL. I can't believe that scared me! Maybe I've been watching too many scary movies lately! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

yes. EVERYTHING scares me. I canNOT watch a scary movie or I won't sleep for a week 

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Yes .. But i also cant sleep if there are cracks in the room or the closet doors are shut ... lol

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Not really to be honest. It has to be extremely scary in order to scare me. We went to fright fest at Six Flags a few weekends ago and although it was fun it wasn't all that scary. Only a few times did I actually scream and one wasn't even because of the scary stuff at the park but the guy in our haunted house group trying to scare his wife who happened to be right in front of me.

Juniper53098
by June on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:29 AM

No, I don't scare easily.

mereinhart28
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:30 AM

LOL

yeah, it depends. I can't watch scary stuff at night or everything will freak me out. but if I watch during the day, I'm fine.

LCG83
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
No. Lol I love scary movies. I love watching them alone in the dark. Lol. I love falling asleep to scary movies and having them affect my dreams. I love going into haunted houses and all things paranormal. I used to love going to exorcisms and deliverance sessions. I find it all so exciting and fascinating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vikkivengance
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM

OMG yes I scare super easily...past bf and ex hubby found this very hilarious....I didn't.

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Not at all.

Occassionally if I hear something unexplainable...I get a little spooked, but it goes away pretty fast :)

critter_boo
by Sarah on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Yes I'm a acardey cat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)