Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (101-110):
powow65
by kimmy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Up-date, I bought the Barbie doll & it's being shipped.
Ps, I STILL DISLIKE my SO's mom's old desktop! :(
I can't post pic's still.
It was $40.00 than $6.00 & than like $4.00 more fee's.
But i will up-date when I get the toy. (DD KNOWS mommy is buying & getting a "doll" toy (FACE PALM!!) but she also KNOWS she's not getting it UNTIL Christmas!)

Quoting powow65:

We were picked too!

Sadly idk how I'm going to get to up-load photos b/c this darn desktop dislikes me!

Buy we did make a list! & DD wants the Barbie doll! Woot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My girls like Barbies!

monjerm01
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM
We made our Santa letter, will post it this afternoon!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matt_sara_mom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM

We were able to order the Leap Pad 2! I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!!!!  I ordered online and got the package so very fast and best of all shipping was free! Thank you so much!!

Quoting matt_sara_mom:

I have 3 children and we are working on the lists. They only put 3 items on the list so it changes until after Thanksgiving when we mail out the lists. 

We are very excited to have been picked for this influencer and will be purchasing a Leap Pad 2 with the card!

My 9yr old: Wants the wrestling buddy, legos, transformers

My  almost 6yr old: Wants barbies, doll assesories, leap pad 2

My 2yr old wants: Cars, Elmo, leap pad 2

We put in the order for the Leap Pad 2! They are going to love playing with it come Christmas morning!! I will finally have my Kindle Fire back :)

mommy2lexinmark
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Ok..
I have 5 kids....so i will just tell u something that was on ALL of their lists...with the exception of my 11 month old lol
They all want a Furby!! They have all been great! (o_O) Except when they don't listen lol
Sooo I know what I'm getting with the gift card from cm! Will go tonight to get 4 Furbies lol....using the gift card for 1 of course...will post later about my experience!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM

i got my daughter a fisher price tough kid camera! she loves pretending to take pictures so she will love this!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I really appreciate being chosen for this but when I first looked at the Top 15, my first thought is "my kids would have no interest in these." I had never heard of some of them either. So I kept looking and had my ds look at the list. The few things he pointed out he was too young for. 

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Well the other night I sat down and looked at the list again and had hubby look at it with me. We saw the Leap Pad and thought, "this might be good", since my oldest dd has my old iPhone and my 7yo dd is getting DH old iPhone under the tree this year. That way they all will have a pad/pod. With me losing my job we would have not been able to afford the $100 price tag. And we still didn't even have the extra $50 to add onto the ticket. So we decided to take advantage of layaway. It was really easy to do also. And to go back and make a payment on it was really easy also. 

I also want to add that while my kids might not have any of these items on their list, my nephew does. When my sister gave me the list of his wants, I was thinking "what is that?" and then saw it on the list. So I will be ordering it from Kmart also.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I have four kids so I got TRANSFORMERS PRIME ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - AUTOBOT OPTIMUS PRIME, Strike Sector Combat Set, and BARBIEĀ® LP Fairy Magic Doll. I did it online so they are not here yet.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I would also like to say that the staff was extremely helpful throughout my last experience at Kmart. I was pleasantly surprised. The lady at the checkout helped me with a couple of questions I had about my rewards card ! :)

I even made my final payment and pick up of my layaway and was very happy. A manager walked by as the layaway lady left her station to help the customer in front of me. She came back in no time and just as she was walking up to the register in the back...the manager walked back by to see if she had returned to assist me yet. :)

Then the kind cashier at the layaway counter had to walk up to the second level to get my things...some of it was very heavy and she didnt complain or anything. I know it was a hard task for her. :)

I love Kmart! Thanks again for letting me be part of this influencer ! :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)