Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
keeckhardt
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I was picked and am very excited! DS wants a leap pad 2 but he may be too old for it. I'm going to do some research and see what I can find out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much for picking me to be a part of this! With my DH out of work its been tight on us. My kids had already made letters/lists for Santa before I got picked to do this and I can't believe how many things are on their lists that are in the Kmart Fab15! They were right on with this list. =) I know both of my boys who are 10 and 8 want to WWE buddy things and my dd whos 6 wants a Furby.

UPDATE: Heres Zachs letter, he wanted to write it alone in his room so I wasen't able to take pictures. This is a special year for me though cause he said after he wrote it he thinks hes getting to old to write to Santa this year. My other kids made a list but I had to write their letters since they didn't think Santa would be able to read their writting/spelling lol. Ive not been to Kmart yet to shop but I cannot wait..Im thinking about using it on black friday, I was suprised to see how many things on my kids lists are on sale then. =)

CafeMom Tickers
momkaribg
by Kari on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I am so thankful and excited to have been chosen. We will be doing Santa letters tonight.

illinoismommy83
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Really? Those are the hottest 15 toys this year? Gross.

I might consider the fur real bouncing puppy for my 1 year old, but that is only if I had to pick something off that list. What a sad Christmas selection.

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so excited to have been chosen!  My 5 year old daughter has actually already written her letter to Santa and we browsed through Kmarts Fab 15 toys as well!  She is really excited about the Furby as well as the Furreal Bouncy Puppy!  She calls the Furreal Puppy "Hopping Puppy" and it's first on her list!

UPDATE 11/20/12

I just received the gift card today and plan on using it for the Furreal Bouncy Puppy.  We live over an hour away from tthe nearest Kmart, but will be going this weekend so I hope to find it then!  With the extra money I'll buy a little something for my 2 year old.  I know they are going to fight over the bouncy puppy, so maybe a different Furreal Friend.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Thank goodness no list!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Congrats to those mommas who were chosen!

My son loves all things Lego, including the Monster Fighter hearse... :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Very cool!!

bether89
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

The Imaginext castle, The Leappad2 Learning Tablet, and the WWE Brawlin Buddies are on my kids' list.

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

My kids don't make lists but my word the Imaginext Castle! They would flip for that! Or the Leap Pad. And Legos are always a winner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)