Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (131-140):
lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I edited my first post since I was top of the first page. :P

Quoting lasombrs:

I am so excited and thankful and blessed to have been choosen for this experience!! I will be sitting down with my son later this afternoon to help him write his letter and will update this post with photos!!

We will be shopping for our special needs 3 yo son and if there is anything left over something for our 1.5 yo dd. They also share everything together so no matter what we get they will both us it.

I can not thank you enough for this! There was no way my children were going to get any new in box toy this season without this. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!!

Edit 1**** Here is his letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have tried really hard to be a good boy this year. Mommy says you won't count when I have to take my medicine, but I wanted to make sure! I have lots of milk and cookies and carrots for your reindeer that I will leave out for you.

I would really really like an Ipad for school for Christmas so I can catch up to the other kids. Mommy says you can't make them but just in case I thought I'd ask.

I also want a spiderman drum set, the imaginext dragon castle and dragon, an air hogs helicopter, a new fire truck, and some new crayons and paper.

Danica, my sister, can't ask mommy to write you a letter yet since she is so little but she would probably like the princess table with mirror I saw in the store. And maybe a new baby doll. I promise to share my crayons with her and maybe my truck if you bring them.

Thank you Santa! Have a safe trip.

Cace

edit 2 11/17

I went to kmart today and put several items away on layaway before the free layaway event ended. I only needed to make a $15 down payment but used the rest of the gift card to make my next payment as well. The layaway plan actually goes into January but I can pay for and pick up my items any time before that. I had to take pictures in the store of what i got since I did not bring them home with me. The store originally said gift cards were not allowed to start or make any payments on a layaway account but took it without one word from me. I guess it was just so I knew they were helping me out. All my items were placed in a large cardboard shipping box and taped up with a reciept on the outside. They never once asked for my name, phone number, ID anything! I found that odd and slightly worrying incase I lose the receipt :/ But am so happy to have been able to participate. Thanks again Kmart and CM!! Here is what I go

Imagintex Castle

furreal puppy

baby alive hairdressing doll, and extra bottles for her

3-in-1 doll carrier

Matchbox fire rescue station

and a Cars portable DVD player that was on clearance for $70 instead of $100 :)

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:38 PM

My son Alex wrote his letter and sealed it before I could take a picture of it.

It said:

Dear Santa,

I would like a lego set for Christmas.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

meglennox
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM

we ended up getting the imaginex eagle castle a couple of days ago. 

when we got home with it, i couldn't make it far past the door before full on new toy frenzy started.  similar to a shark frenzy, just less blood and way more hilarity. :)

they love it. :)  there are already talks of redoing their letters to santa to now include the ogre and dragon. lol

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:40 PM

This is what I got him today. He wanted Lego's and I think he'll love it. The main set is from the Fab 15 list and since I had a little left over on the gift card I picked up the matching set. For both I came out of pocket $13.00.

Thank you so much Kmart and Cafemom!!

We are going to save them for Christmas!!

Large set was $34.99

Small set was $19.99

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Chillisarah
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I shopped online at Kmart to get the Cinderella Enchanted Vanity.  I also got her some other Cinderella items.  This will be a princess Christmas for her.

Quoting Chillisarah:

I showed my 4 year old daughter the Kmart Fab 15 Toys and she instantly wanted the Cinderella Enchanted Carriage Vanity.  She has convinced herself that this vanity will turn her into a real princess.  So, my mission this Christmas is to turn her into a princess.  Although, I already told her that she is a princess, she feels this vanity will seal the deal.

She wanted to write a letter to Santa Claus herself but she can only write certain letters so she told me what to write and wanted me to dot the letters and she trace them.  So technically, she did write her own letter and she feels very proud about that.

I also have a 2 year old son and a month old newborn son.  My 2 year old son loves all the Toy Story movies so much and so I went to Kmart online and bought him a talking Woody doll, a talking Buzz Lightyear doll, a Roarin Rex Dinosaur, and the Yodeling Jessie doll from the movie.  

We are very excited to have a wonderful holiday.

The letter says:

Dear Santa Claus,

I have been a good girl for my mama and daddy and at ballet class. Here is what I want for Christmas. Cinderella magic vanity, Ballerina Barbies, Mermaid Barbie, Cinderella dress and makeup and glass slippers.

Thank you,

Kiana

marisab
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM

my son wants a furby and a hot wheel ride on dune buggy ,my daughter wants monser high and barbies

MamaMandee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Congrats to those who were picked, I was last year and it was wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
There are a few things from the top 15 that are on my kid's lists. Really I think they would love any of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Here it is! The boys are going to flip out. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

My second part:

With the gift card, I bought the LeapPad 2. My daughter (almost 3) will be so excited!! Thank you again Cafemom and Kmart! This was such a big help to us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN