Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (141-150):
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:20 AM

My son would love to have the Hot Wheels Dune Buggy!

jen113000
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM
With my Kmart gift card I bought the WWE wrestling guys plus a Car 2 mater. The WWE wrestling guys were on the Kmart Fab 15 list! I know that's something that both of my boys will love!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I recieved my card on Wednesday and am doing som black Friday shopping right now!!  Kids have already written their letters to santa, but are gone, so I will post those pics when they get home!!  They are so proud of them!! Can't wait to share my finds!!!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Cute! thanks everyone for sharing, especially the photos.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I did great! 2 koosh ball guns, 1 Melissa and Doug wooden puzzle box, 2 stocking stuffed write and wipe books and 1 playskool super hero set, all for $54 and free shipping!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:09 PM
none of them actually...
mommy2lexinmark
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

It was slim pickins at my local kmart...but I got what I went there for... 4 furbies! 2 red, 1 black, & 1 white....and they were on sale for 54$...so I used the 50$ gift card toward the total...made it a little better! Since my 4 older kids each wanted one for Christmas so I'm sure they will be excited Christmas morning!
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'm so thankful to have been picked for this! 

My son's list had: Itunes card

Microscope

Telescope

Lego minecraft set

He's also said the airhogs hover assault looks awesome!  I'm so excited I was able to get some of what was on his list at kmart!

It was great.  I shopped online, and it was fast, easy, and remarkably inexpensive to do so!!!!!!!!

Thanks cafemom, for helping to make my kids' holidays that much better!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Monster high
blue_lagoon
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Aything barbie!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)