Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (161-170):
kingkongsmom
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 4:17 AM

My son isnt getting christmas presents this year we are going to do christmas in a way that is about giving, sharing, caring,.....Not the reg. I want, I want and he has never believed in santa cause when he did get presents I wasnt about to have some jolly big guy take credit for all of it,lol ( last kid before lil one was really mad when he learned santa wasnt real so I stopped with fairy tales after that,  he seriously thought kids were just being mean saying santa wasnt real cause his momma wouldnt lie to him) My baby son has dec. birthday and will get after christmas sales "just because I love you.." gifts that he will help pick out  and I am not in program thing but, there is one toy on his want list he wants very badly and on 15fab list, a furby in black, I was gonna get it for his birthday then I saw the price, there is no way Im spending 54.00 plus tax for that toy, as bad as he wants it I might of paid 20-25 for it. He also wants about every hot wheels garage on wall, and other wall sets and he will get some when we go to get 'just because...' toys and it will cost more in end than one furby however, I still won't buy furby for that price ever, it better be able to clean my floors, do my dishes, laundry something besides talk,......or if it could build that tree house he wants also then I'd buy it.

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM

None of the Fab 15 Toys made our Christmas List this year.

Jess0915
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

None really, my kids are not in the right age group for those things. I have a 16 yo, 14 yo, 2 yo, and 1 yo.

ethans_momma06
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM

There sure is some cool stuff!

Firewoman33
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM

My son sort of wanted the imaginext castle. He has no interest in the rest of the list. Now if they had any science type stuff listed...

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

my ds wants a leapad. he's not interested in any of the other stuff on the list

donnadea
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM

How do they decide who gets picked for things like this? I would have loved to have gotten this. My kids aren't getting christmas this year.

If I had money....

my boys would have liked 

Imaginext Castle

My daughter would have liked

Furby 

Fur Real puppy

tazman425
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM

why is it so hard do most of the thing posted on this site

Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I am curious about the Lego "Monster" line!

eevers55
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM

My daughter is still a little young to have a wishlist, but her great grandfather did send her the FurReal bouncy puppy. That's too funny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN