Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I am not going to lie. I am mega jealous right now.

My daughter wants the bouncing puppy and the leappad. Unfortunatly we will not be able to get either of these for her. 

Congrats to everyone chosen. Can't wait to read your reviews. 

2lilmamas
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Aww lucky. Congrats ladies
Rushn311
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:16 AM

My daughter definitely wants the Monster High dolls. My son wants that Mickey, but he's 5 and I think too old for that. That skeleton toy looks like fun! He wants that Imaginext castle and I got him the LeapPad 2.

lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Congrats to those chosen! My two yr old wants anything minnie mouse and my three month old doesnt know it but he wants clothes lol :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Congrats!!!!!

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Aaaahhh,  the link won't work for me.

My son wants Legos and my daughter wants Monster High.  So if any of that is Fab 15 then they want it.

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Sounds like fun.

lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Monster high dolls are and there is a lego vehicle on it too

Quoting slw123:

Aaaahhh,  the link won't work for me.

My son wants Legos and my daughter wants Monster High.  So if any of that is Fab 15 then they want it.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Legos and the leap pad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM

So excited to be chosen for this. Thank you Cafemom and Kmart. My dd is 4 years old and this year is the first year she has been really excited about writing a letter to Santa. We went through the Kmart toy book last week and she circled everything she wanted so I could help her wirte her letter. She wants several things off the Top 25 list including Furby, the dancing Mickey, Furr Real Puppy, and then some thng s not on the Top 15 list but that were in the toy book like the Doc McStuffins toys, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and a pink power wheel. 

I plan to make a trip to Kmart this weekend to pick up some things for Allie for Christmas and plan to get her the Furr Real Puppy and Doc McStuffins toys. She is 4 and loves all things Doc McStuffins and Disney. She has been asking for a real puppy for months but her daddy says no so I think the furr real puppy will be a great compromise. 

I will post pictures tonight after church 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN