Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
keeckhardt
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Santa letter

Here is Kaleb's Christmas list. He is 5 years old and asked for a LeapPad2, Dr. Dreadful Alien Autopsy set, Hot Wheels Terrain Twister, and Razor Dirt Rocket.
He wouldn't write anything about the reindeer or how good he was because Santa already knows.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tamidawn
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I am very excited for this Influencer!  This is the first year that Dominic is able to write his own letter.  :)  He is 5 years old.  I brought up the website with the list of the KMart Fab 15 toys and told him to pick out anything he wanted to ask for.  He found lots of things he liked.  His favorite was the "Johnny the Skull".  I'm not even sure what that is!  He also really like the LeapPad.  Some other things that he has been asking for are a dinosaur, Angry Birds in Space, a monster truck, and a toy horse.  

Here are a few pictures of Dominic writing his letter.  :)

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
55 minutes ago
by Michelle on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I am so grateful to be part of this influencer ! Honestly this really eased my worries about Christmas this year!!!

Henrik is 3 years old. He is obsessed with Knights, Dragons, and Castles. For his birthday he was a King ! For Halloween he was a Knight ! I knew without question what his favorite Fab 15 item would be ! :)

So I decided that since he was too little to write things down...I made a sheet for Santa:

And I cut out all the items he liked on the Kmart Fab 15 flyer and had him put them in order of what he liked best !

Then we went to take a trip to Kmart , so he could show me what he wanted from Santa this year !

He ran to his favorite item and pointed it out to me !

Then he wanted to play with it in the store !

So his daddy took him to the store next to us...to distract his attention while Mommy made the purchase !

While he was napping at home...I wrapped it !

Thank you for making my sweet little boy's dreams come true for Christmas this year ! :)

CafeMom Tickers
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

None of those toys are on my kids list but dd did get the Fur Real Bouncy pup for her birthday and loves it. 

matt_sara_mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I have 3 children and we are working on the lists. They only put 3 items on the list so it changes until after Thanksgiving when we mail out the lists. 

We are very excited to have been picked for this influencer and will be purchasing a Leap Pad 2 with the card!

My 9yr old: Wants the wrestling buddy, legos, transformers

My  almost 6yr old: Wants barbies, doll assesories, leap pad 2

My 2yr old wants: Cars, Elmo, leap pad 2

We put in the order for the Leap Pad 2! They are going to love playing with it come Christmas morning!! I will finally have my Kindle Fire back :)

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Just reserving my post!  My son will be making his list tomorrow.

mommyto3bees
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Aww darn:( sad I didn't get picked but my don wants the wwe brawling buddies,

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

My son is all about Skylanders right now...

mereinhart28
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Congrats to the ones who were picked!!!

TheMrs407
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I need to make a list!  Eek!  DD would love the vanity and Mickey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)