Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (51-60):
kgmmw
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Congrats ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

fraujones
by Amanda on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad my family got to be part of this program! About a week ago, we received the Kmart Toy Book in the mail, and my 6 year old has been poring over it, dreaming up her Christmas Wish List. She's circled items and crossed some out and then starred her favorites.

Last night she sat down and wrote her letter to Santa:

2012-11-15_18-23-25_108 2012-11-15_18-23-25_108.jpg

As you can see, the letter required some deep thought. I was surprised that she didn't end up choosing any of the Kmart Fab 15 items. I think she would love the Twister Dance and a Furby, but she'd have to see the toys in action. I was also surprised she didn't put a kitten on the list! I know she wants one, but I think we're going to wait until her little sister, the baby, is older.

So, here is her list which did include several items from Kmart's Toy Book:

2012-11-15_18-40-22_744.jpg

1. Lego Friends Adventure Camper

2. Easy Bake Oven

3. Color Splashers Station

4. Jewelry Design Set

5. Cityville Monopoly

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Snoopy Snow Cone Maker

She has been a very good little girl this year! I'm thinking of getting her baby sister some Megablocks. I'm not sure what else. She's not interested in many baby toys--she wants to play with whatever her big sister has... and Daddy's iPhone. 

It's going to be a good Christmas. Can't wait to go shopping! 

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM

She is a cutie!

Quoting fraujones:

I'm so glad my family got to be part of this program! About a week ago, we received the Kmart Toy Book in the mail, and my 6 year old has been poring over it, dreaming up her Christmas Wish List. She's circled items and crossed some out and then starred her favorites.

As you can see, the letter required some deep thought. I was surprised that she didn't end up choosing any of the Kmart Fab 15 items. I think she would love the Twister Dance and a Furby, but she'd have to see the toys in action. I was also surprised she didn't put a kitten on the list! I know she wants one, but I think we're going to wait until her little sister, the baby, is older.

2. Easy Bake Oven

4. Jewelry Design Set

5. Cityville Monopoly

6. Nintendo 3DS

She has been a very good little girl this year! I'm thinking of getting her baby sister some Megablocks. I'm not sure what else. She's not interested in many baby toys--she wants to play with whatever her big sister has... and Daddy's iPhone. 

fraujones
by Amanda on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Thank you! She's a great girl. I'm lucky to be her mama :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

She is a cutie!

Quoting fraujones:

2. Easy Bake Oven

4. Jewelry Design Set

5. Cityville Monopoly

6. Nintendo 3DS

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

HamBergerMama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Thank you cafe mom and Kmart! I am so excited to be able to use this for Christmas for my 3 year old and 2 year old!they wrote their letters this morning, I'll upload the pictures as soonas I'm not mobile!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:07 PM

That's awesome congrats ladies!

mem82
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Thanks you so much for this opportunity CafeMom! My sons, Cole (7) and Theo (3), were extremely excited to write a letter to Santa! After we spent a few minutes talking about toys that we had seen on TV, the boys and I went to Kmart's website and checked out their Top 15 Toy list. The boys loved the set up! Scrolling over each gift was either an excited yell when a cool boy toy popped up or hilarious yelp if a girl toy appeared.

The boys both oohed and awwed over the Air Hog Hover Assault and the Hot Wheels Dune Racer Ride On Buggy. Cole wanted to look at the LEGO Monster Fighters: Vampyre Hearse up close and Theo was extremely excited to see Master Moves Mickey Mouse in a dance pose. I think the toy that really grabbed both of their interests was the Imaginext Castle. I was interested in how competitively priced it was. LOL

Something that the boys didn't really notice, but that I did, was the LeapPad 2 Explorer Learning Tablet. The older two kids will be receiving tablets from Santa and the LeapPad would give Theo something made just for him. It looks durable and toddler friendly.

I will post a picture of Cole writing out his letter to Santa.

meglennox
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I sat down with my 5yr old today and we wrote his letter to Santa.  :)

Brodey writing his letter:

His letter:

what his letter reads:

Dear Santa,

I really made two "L's".  A little "l" and a big "L".  I hope you like it.  I want a power rangers gigazord, a light zord,, a swordfish zord.  And a power rangers puzzle.  I am good.

Earlier this week i sat down with my older two boys and my laptop.  we checked out several stores online, including Kmart, to see what they liked and what they wanted for Christmas.  we looked at Kmarts Fab 15.  they seemed the most interested in the WWE Brawling Buddies and the Imaginex Eagle Talon Castle.  They will be getting the castle this weekend.  I figured it would be a great toy that all three boys can play with.  Brodey 5yrs, Mason 3yrs, and Orran 16 months.  :)

Kimberly954
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

My daughter is 3 and i had to write her letter for her, although she dictated what she wanted. On the fab 15 like, i think the leapad is neat but she doesnt know what that is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: