Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (61-70):
farraway08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM

My daughter would love the princess vanity. She loves Cinderella.Congrats Ladies!!

meglennox
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Aww how sweet is she?! :)

Quoting Kimberly954:

My daughter is 3 and i had to write her letter for her, although she dictated what she wanted. On the fab 15 like, i think the leapad is neat but she doesnt know what that is.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HamBergerMama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM

hmmm not sure why this is sideways :-( Here are my kids letters to santa.

Kalea (2) 

Dear Santa, I have been very good today, I would like 1. Princess 2. Mickey Mouse 3. Minnie Mouse 4. Cinderella

Thank you, Kalea ( She helped me sign her name)

From Alex (3)

Dear Santa,

I have been very good, I would like 

1. game for my iPad

2. Superheroes

3. Batteries for my flashlight

4. Piano

Thank you

Alex

(he wrote his name by himself)

His Ipad btw is the vtech innotab he got for his birthday. I thnk we will be getting him the Jake and the neverland pirates game =) It didn'y make his list but we are also talking about the castle  from imaginext

thanks again Kmart and CM!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM

my duaghter would love anything monster high, apparently she doesn't have enough

my son wants the wrestling buddy & anykind of leapster or similar learning system

JonesMama
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Dear Santa,

My name is Gabriel and I am 4 years old. My Mommy said because I have been so good this year that you might be bringing me lots of nice new toys this Christmas! That sounds so great! Santa this year I really want the Imaginext Castle or The Master Moves Mickey! I would also love some new cars and movies to watch! Thank you so much!!!

Love:Gabriel!

I went last night to our local Kmart and got The Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle. I was immediately impressed that it unfolds to over 3 ft, and can be maneuvered into different layouts! It is a blast!!! Just playing with it in the box I was impressed,I can just imagine my son's face when the Eagle pops out and screetches at him. I was also very happy to see that for only $5 I could purchase a 1 year replacement package at the register! Very big thank you to Cafe mom and Kmart for allowing us to try such a wonderful toy!!!

This makes me wish my son was younger! He would have LOVED this castle. He used to be really into Imaginext toys and had a different big Imaginext castle, a jungle, pirate ships, the Batcave, tons of Imaginext. Ds and I both had fun playing with Imaginext. Hope your little guy loves his new toy!

cjsmom1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM

After finding out about this influencer I sat down with ds (age 7) and looked at Kmarts Fab 15 toys. When I had looked at it by myself I noticed that ds didn't ask for any of these things on his orginal list. The only toy on his list were beyblades and the Monsuno thing looked similar to Beyblades. As soon as ds saw Air Hogs Hover Assault he wanted it. He loved that it could fly and be on the ground. He also loved the Dune Racer, but hey what kid wouldn't.

AstuteMama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:40 AM

None of these Fab 15! Toys are on my boy's wish list.

MrsRobinson06
by Amy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM

First of all, thank you Cafemom for choosing me for this influencer! My six year old daughter wrote her letter to Santa as you can see above. She is asking for the Fur Real Puppy, Leapad Tablet and the Holiday Barbie that is on the Kmart Top 15 list. She is also asking for a microphone because she loves to sing and a radio. Lastly, she is asking for an American Girl Doll. I will make another post once I have completed my shopping! Thanks again Cafemom.

Maries_Mom23
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I am so excited I was chosen to be part of this influencer program.  Unfortunately, my computer is being a pain in my butt lately, and I can't post pics of their letters to Santa.  But, I will tell you ladies what is on their lists. 

Marie (age 9)

American Girl Doll (Marie-Grace)
Barbie Princess & Popstar singing Keira
Disney Apples To Apples
Twister
Hello Kitty iPod Case
Lite Brite
Lego Set

Madison (age 5)

Connect 4
Buzz Lightyear Alien Fishing Game
Swimming Ariel Doll
Princess Shoes
Minnie's Fashion On The Go
Lite Brite
Doll Set (highchair, play pen, etc)
Kitchen Set
Hair Styling Set
Ariel Dress Up

I couldn't wait to shop and headed to KMart the next morning!  I bought both girls a Lite Brite!  They've been wanting one all year and now, they each get their own!  I loved mine as a child and can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning!

They did look through the KMart Fab 15 and  picked a few things I may just have to add to the list!  LOL..

For Marie...Furby, Monster High Roller Maze, Bouncy

For Madison...Furby, Bouncy, Imaginext Castle

Oh...I so wish I could post pics!  Darn computer!  LOL

Thank you so much KMart and Cafemom for allowing me to participate! :)

mem82
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Cole, 7, writing his Christmas list! He wants Legos, Imaginext, and an assortment of other toys, of course.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)