Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHOES and addiction ....come on and comment

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 40 Replies

In your OPINION:

How many pairs of shoes crosses the line of a collection into an ADDICTION?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I should probably sit this one out, i currently have over 100 pair of shoes.. I may have entered the addiction phase.  LOL!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM

LOL .. am not that bad  .. anymore with shoes ;)

DarkSoloKnight8
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
It really depends to me because some people like tennis shoes,heels,boots and some people just like one while others like multiple,Kwim? For me I like one pair of tennis shoes to they wear out but I love heels I buy them before I even wear ones that I already have.I don't like flats but some do I only wear certain summer shoes so it depends. I have one pair of tennis for like 2yrs now still in good condition I just started really wearing them though.I have a pair of uggs boots almost a yr old but I have like 15 heels some are pumps,wedges and heel boots.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM

ooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Quoting inmybizz:

I should probably sit this one out, i currently have over 100 pair of shoes.. I may have entered the addiction phase.  LOL!!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM

ah ha ha ha so once upon a time....there was a girl...who loved shoes....

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. am not that bad  .. anymore with shoes ;)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM

so what's a good #....25/ 30?

Quoting DarkSoloKnight8:

It really depends to me because some people like tennis shoes,heels,boots and some people just like one while others like multiple,Kwim? For me I like one pair of tennis shoes to they wear out but I love heels I buy them before I even wear ones that I already have.I don't like flats but some do I only wear certain summer shoes so it depends. I have one pair of tennis for like 2yrs now still in good condition I just started really wearing them though.I have a pair of uggs boots almost a yr old but I have like 15 heels some are pumps,wedges and heel boots.

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I don't know. I don't understand the shoe thing. I have no idea why some women love shoes so much, why they are willing to drop hundreds of dollars on a single pair. It really makes no sense to me. I personally hate shoes I'd happily go barefoot all the time. Nothing against the shoe girls I just don't get it.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM

some ppl have $$ to burn apparently or have the addiction and need help but dont get any help...

Quoting EbonySnow:

I don't know. I don't understand the shoe thing. I have no idea why some women love shoes so much, why they are willing to drop hundreds of dollars on a single pair. It really makes no sense to me. I personally hate shoes I'd happily go barefoot all the time. Nothing against the shoe girls I just don't get it.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I have 3 pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of boots, 1 birkenstock, and 1 pair of warm slipper boots I or whatever you call them

DarkSoloKnight8
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I guess lol I had way more but threw them out lol. What can you do with 40+ shoes?

Quoting aneela:

so what's a good #....25/ 30?

Quoting DarkSoloKnight8:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)