Group Home

who asked about kmart layaway and price matching?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

My layaway reciept says you have 7 days for a price adjustment and only one price correction per item. So if you put something on layaway today you can have the price adjusted on black friday to the lower price. I put stuff on layaway yesterday and it said that so mine should go through to black friday but i dont think any of our stuff will be on sale

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks

momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Today at 10:42 PM
by Colleen on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I didnt know  you could put black friday items on layaway.Thanks for the info

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I thought those deals excluded Black Friday prices? Nice deal if it works out though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM

the flyer in my sunday paper said layaway was open on black friday

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I thought those deals excluded Black Friday prices? Nice deal if it works out though.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I meant price matching... That items I put away today won't be able adjust the price to Black Friday prices. Does yours say that they will do that?

I guess maybe I misunderstood, since I don't do layaway. It just seems like there are usually a limited number of big ticket items on Black Friday, and they wouldn't want to increase that number by allowing people to adjust to those prices... But I'm genuinely asking, because I don't know.

Good deal for those who can get it if so. In the end it won't affect me much, as I can't go out on Black Friday regardless. But I hope it helps some of the ladies here who are planning to go.

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

momkaribg
by Kari on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't think you could price match black Friday prices, but my manager told me that if I bought something before Thursday I could have it price matched on Thursday. The item I want is part of the 3 day salethough. But with any layaway you have 7 days to price match.
The only exclusion with layaway is seasonal items. They have to be paid of by Christmas. And they won't price adjust them once they are on clearance
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

The reciept says they will do it for 7 days from the original layaway date. It does not list any exculsions except one price adujustment per item during that 7 days.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I meant price matching... That items I put away today won't be able adjust the price to Black Friday prices. Does yours say that they will do that?

I guess maybe I misunderstood, since I don't do layaway. It just seems like there are usually a limited number of big ticket items on Black Friday, and they wouldn't want to increase that number by allowing people to adjust to those prices... But I'm genuinely asking, because I don't know.

Good deal for those who can get it if so. In the end it won't affect me much, as I can't go out on Black Friday regardless. But I hope it helps some of the ladies here who are planning to go.

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

good to know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky