Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Santa

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 16 Replies

Are you doing secret santa this year?  What are you getting?  I am but I have to ship it, do you ladies know if they let you ship something WITHOUT a return adress?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

i don't have anyone to do one with

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Haven't done that in years.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am not

Karissa_ruiz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Nope not this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

We do it every year for a big Christmas party and then again on Christmas day with my hubby's siblings.

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM
No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Ahh!

Quoting Apr1l:

No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Since problems several years ago with security issues with the mail, you can't mail anything without a return address.

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

nope.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)