Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
How are you today? What have you been up to?

Hope you're having a good one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I have been sick all day. 

I spent most of my time in my chair winding balls of yarn and organizing my stash. I am now going through my favorite website looking for hat patterns to make with what is left. I may actually get rid of all my stash shortly. 

aubsmom09
by Erin on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Doing great, how are you? 

This morning while dd was at preschool I did a little cleaning, wrapped a few more Christmas presents, got a full service car wash, and went to the bank.  Later this afternoon I am going to babysit my friend's two little boys while her and her hubby go out for his birthday dinner. 

aubsmom09
by Erin on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

feel better

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I have been sick all day. 

I spent most of my time in my chair winding balls of yarn and organizing my stash. I am now going through my favorite website looking for hat patterns to make with what is left. I may actually get rid of all my stash shortly. 

lemonade1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I also have been unwell but haven't been wise enough to use my time for anything worthwhile, just laid here feeling sorry for myself.  The worst type of misery, gets me nowhere.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I was tired this morning, took a nap and I am much better. Did dishes, cleaned cat boxes and still need to vacuum. My daughter has a dental appt at 4:30 and then I need to cook dinner once we are home. I would like to put away laundry and possibly study tonight.

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i got fillings/sealant today at the dentist...yuck!

hoping to go to the Twilight movie w/dh tonight!

crabbyD
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I'm doing great... Just got out of work early and looking forward to being home with my boys... 5 days away from work is much needed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Today was fairly good.  I made a cake to send to my daughter's school for Thanksgiving lunch today.  Now we are at the library having fun

Karissa_ruiz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Finally starting to get over my cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)