In case you're interested!

Posted by   + Show Post
I have a new blog post up if you're interested! It's making salt dough ornaments!

HeckYeahIMadeThatMyself.tumblr.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
schatzi869
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM

sooooo what happens if you switch up who to give what cups too? :P lol. Somehow i think either of my kids would have the same effect. But that is an awesome idea and I need cheap ornamnets I dont mind to much if they break so we may do this friday as I put the tree up. Thanks!!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Lol!!

That's party why we made them. This is Timmy's first Christmas and he's mobile. I'm not putting anything nice or expensive on my tree this year. Lol!!

Quoting lasombrs:

sooooo what happens if you switch up who to give what cups too? :P lol. Somehow i think either of my kids would have the same effect. But that is an awesome idea and I need cheap ornamnets I dont mind to much if they break so we may do this friday as I put the tree up. Thanks!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:46 PM

thats an idea

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

You could use a glass and do circles then just decorate them fancy. :)

Quoting mamivon2:

love salt dough.. was gonna make some today with the kids and relized I tossed out all my cookie cutters

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

thanks!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Cool tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:40 PM

ours are in the oven now!! The few I put on a cookie sheet vs our pizza stone bubbled but all weird and our gas stove has hot spots so some are crispy brown in color lol. But once we paint them they should be great! I have half still cooking. Need to get glitter and some paints from the dollar store tonight and I'll make a post here about it with tons of pics :P

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Coooool! Can't wait to see! We're painting ours tonight, too. We've been so busy they're still sitting on the counter! Lol!

Quoting lasombrs:

ours are in the oven now!! The few I put on a cookie sheet vs our pizza stone bubbled but all weird and our gas stove has hot spots so some are crispy brown in color lol. But once we paint them they should be great! I have half still cooking. Need to get glitter and some paints from the dollar store tonight and I'll make a post here about it with tons of pics :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Neat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: