Leap Pad 2

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM
  • 26 Replies
I was wondering if anyone had one and what they think? Is there a difference from the 1st one? DD has the 1st one but is asking for the new one, she plays it daily. Thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsblissmas
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM

We have the first one and I'm planning on getting the 2nd one. I was looking at it online and it is SO MUCH better in out opinion.

hollinicole
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:42 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I don't download apps so the first one works well for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:00 PM

My oldest DD has the first one. It still works great, so we won't be getting her the second. We will be getting our 2yr old the 1st one though. Don't see getting a 2yr old the second one lol.

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Sorry no clue...we had the first one and the kids loved it. They are a lot bigger now and want tablets and ipod touch. lol

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Never had one

wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM

we have the first and don't see a need in getting the second

BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I do not have one but my son has been asking for it. I hope someone here can give you advice about it!

wulfeyes05
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Quoting ashleymosq:

My oldest DD has the first one. It still works great, so we won't be getting her the second. We will be getting our 2yr old the 1st one though. Don't see getting a 2yr old the second one lol.

I was wondering about the first one. I want to get one for my 2 year old because he is extremely interested in my iPad and I don't want him to get a hold of it when I just happen to turn my back for a couple of seconds. I figure if he had his own "iPad" then he won't want to mess with mine lol.
proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM
We were gonna get one for our 6yr old. But we found an innotab2s that does that plus an mp3 player and wifi(kid friendly version, for easier downloads for their apps) so we are getting her that when we can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: