Are you

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 43 Replies

making any gifts for anyone this christmas??Putting together baskets or buying everything already built??

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I got a recipe for hot chocolate mix on here the other day. I thought that would be cute with directions/ decorate jar for grandparents and random family members from DS. He is 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM
I put together baskets last year I think I'm doing it again this year, It's fun and a nice gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I'm thinkin gof a basket for hubby or either using his stocking. :) I did not make it but got it from someone that made it....a scarf for my mom. Its so pretty..doesn't look like it is homemade either.

kmencl3210
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I helped my sisters make presents, DS4 is making some suncatchers and foam frames that I of course have to help with and I have to make some more fleece blankets and not sure what else :/

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM

i'm going to try to make the family we are adopting to give presents to....mittens and sleep wear.

i also want to make my girls flannel pj bottoms

kdgord
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Yep, ornaments for the grandparents and an aunt, crochet wash cloths put into a gift basket for the teachers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I so want to crochet everything for everyone!!!

Quoting kdgord:

Yep, ornaments for the grandparents and an aunt, crochet wash cloths put into a gift basket for the teachers.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM
My mom got me a book for jar cookie mixes and one for coffee teas and cocoa one year and now all the kids make those as presents.

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

I got a recipe for hot chocolate mix on here the other day. I thought that would be cute with directions/ decorate jar for grandparents and random family members from DS. He is 4.
mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I thought about it but I would have needed to start months ago.. maybe next year. I can crochet it's just a matter of having the time!

kdgord
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I crocheted gifts for a bunch of people a couple years ago and it was a huge hit! Start early in the year though so it isn't a ton at once!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

I so want to crochet everything for everyone!!!

Quoting kdgord:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: