Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday!!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:11 AM
  • 28 Replies

Happy Friday Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a great day!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM

We're just getting going good. Waiting till 8 am to take the kids to school and then debating working out at Curves for 30 mins. Then home to wait on mil to go to our weight watchers meeting. Then we're off to shop for the kid's Christmas gifts from her and having lunch out. I also want to go to a place called World Market to look for some beer for hubby that is from different worlds. So if we have time we'll stop by there too. My son also has karate lessons this afternoon. Y'all have a great day!

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Yay! I'm doing a little cleaning this morning and then we have a new friend coming for a few hours this afternoon so we'll play and do a craft
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:22 AM

My chest is killing me so just relaxing this morning. My son has school. Tonight were all going out to dinner with the family

Karissa_ruiz
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:24 AM
I'm hoping I can find a ride to go check out an apartment! We need to move by the end of December but DF gets out of work after ALL the apartment offices close so I have to do it all w/ dd with no car. Ugh I hope I find a ride to at least one place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Sounds like a busy, but great Friday! I would like to work out this morning, but DF is asleep and we are supposed to start together...maybe he'll get up soon. We really should go Christmas shopping today too...haven't gotten anything but 1 small gift for DS3 and my nephew!

Quoting wandep:

We're just getting going good. Waiting till 8 am to take the kids to school and then debating working out at Curves for 30 mins. Then home to wait on mil to go to our weight watchers meeting. Then we're off to shop for the kid's Christmas gifts from her and having lunch out. I also want to go to a place called World Market to look for some beer for hubby that is from different worlds. So if we have time we'll stop by there too. My son also has karate lessons this afternoon. Y'all have a great day!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nice! Have a good time with your friend.

Quoting MamaJane:

Yay! I'm doing a little cleaning this morning and then we have a new friend coming for a few hours this afternoon so we'll play and do a craft

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you can enjoy your dinner!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

My chest is killing me so just relaxing this morning. My son has school. Tonight were all going out to dinner with the family

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Lol the friend is 4

Quoting Flaca43:

Nice! Have a good time with your friend.

Quoting MamaJane:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I hope you can find your ride and find a great apartment! I know how apartment hunting goes...good luck to you!

Quoting Karissa_ruiz:

I'm hoping I can find a ride to go check out an apartment! We need to move by the end of December but DF gets out of work after ALL the apartment offices close so I have to do it all w/ dd with no car. Ugh I hope I find a ride to at least one place!

melaniecerise
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Having to miss work to take my 4 year old to the doctor. Has had a fever for two days, went up late last night/this morning to 103.8. Accompanied by a wheezing cough (she has asthm, but her medicine is not helping) accompanied by her saying her legs hurt and she can't walk. Praying hard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN