- 2 Bags Microwave Popcorn, Popped
- 1 (6 oz.) Box Candy Canes, Crushed
- 1 Pack Oreo® Cookies, Crushed
- 1 1/2 pack Almond Bark
- 1 1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract or a Few Drops of Peppermint Oil
- Tag Printable
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Add the peppermint extract or oil to the almond bark and pour over popcorn.
- Pour the popcorn in a very large bowl. Mix in crushed candy canes, Oreo® cookies and half of the melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir. Repeat using the remaining almond bark.
- Pour popcorn on waxed paper and allow to harden. Once the popcorn has hardened, break into pieces and enjoy!
on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM