Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elmers Spray Glue

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 65 Replies

Yeah that stuff is worse than super glue lol. At least with super glue it dries and you just have the yucky feeling stuff on your fingers. This stuff it does not actually dry on the skin... I helped my DD with her project for school. She had to decorate a paper ornamant. I have washed my hands I don't know how many times and even used the scrub brush for our dishes lol. My hand and fingers on my left hand are still sticky... It did work for what I needed it for though at least lol.

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I always get glue on me.lol. I didnt even know there was a spray glue

Aislinn
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Finger nail polish remover takes it off. So wont paint thinner. I use the industrial strength type contact glue when I build counter tops. It is a nightmare to get off...lol

SammiBaby
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hey at least it did it's one job. I've never used it before though. I can't imagine I'd be able to stay sane for very long with having that feeling on my hands.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Well at least it worked for the job lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Never knew they had that 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Yeah I always get glue on me too lol. I didn't know they made it either. I was looking for some kind of spray glue and found it.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I always get glue on me.lol. I didnt even know there was a spray glue

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I don't have any finger nail polish remover. That is what I use when I get super glue on my hands though. I bet that industrial strength is a major pain to get off.

Quoting Aislinn:

Finger nail polish remover takes it off. So wont paint thinner. I use the industrial strength type contact glue when I build counter tops. It is a nightmare to get off...lol

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Yes it did do it's job. Yeah I hated having that sticky crud on my fingers and hand. Thankfully it is not on there anymore.

Quoting SammiBaby:

Hey at least it did it's one job. I've never used it before though. I can't imagine I'd be able to stay sane for very long with having that feeling on my hands.

ashleymosq

Lol yes it did.

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

Well at least it worked for the job lol

ashleymosq

I didn't either until I seen it at the store. I was looking for some kind of spray glue and found it.

Quoting mommyto3bees:

Never knew they had that 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN