Group Home

Sooooooo much laundry....

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
  • 115 Replies

I have so much laundry to fold... I really don't want to do it, but I know it really needs to be done. A Tinker Bell movie is coming on. I think I am going to set the girls up on the couch, get cleaning in the rest of the house done and then sit my big preggo butt on the floor and take care of the laundry. 

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

It is  time consuming!! I  have some to do today too. I do  try to do a lot during the week daily so it doesn't pile up. Hope you get it all done.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I can wash and dry and not have any problems. It is just the folding and putting away that I can't stand... You are right it is time consuming. It isjust too freaking tedious lol.

Quoting Rushn311:

It is  time consuming!! I  have some to do today too. I do  try to do a lot during the week daily so it doesn't pile up. Hope you get it all done.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Yeah sometimes I fold it, but put it in the appropriate  rooms and it takes me a day or  two to actually  put it in drawers and closets. Lately tho I have been on top of things.

Quoting ashleymosq:

I can wash and dry and not have any problems. It is just the folding and putting away that I can't stand... You are right it is time consuming. It isjust too freaking tedious lol.

Quoting Rushn311:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I was doing good and staying on top of it, then I got sick and so did my girls. Then it all got piled up again. 

Quoting Rushn311:

Yeah sometimes I fold it, but put it in the appropriate  rooms and it takes me a day or  two to actually  put it in drawers and closets. Lately tho I have been on top of things.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting Rushn311:

Mami2oneboy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I like washing and drying but I hate folding :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Well that will do it! Hope you  are all feeling better now.

Quoting ashleymosq:

I was doing good and staying on top of it, then I got sick and so did my girls. Then it all got piled up again. 

Quoting Rushn311:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting Rushn311:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Yup, that is my problem too... 

Quoting Mami2oneboy:

I like washing and drying but I hate folding :/

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Oh we are all feeling just fine. That was last week. I am still dealing with the mess of the laundry that got piled up from us being sick. My DH kept it clean, just didn't bother to fold and put away. Can't blame him though, I hate doing that stuff too lol.

Quoting Rushn311:

Well that will do it! Hope you  are all feeling better now.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting Rushn311:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting Rushn311:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM

i dont like putting away laundry

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Me too.That is the worst chore!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie