Sooooooo much laundry....

Posted by   + Show Post

I have so much laundry to fold... I really don't want to do it, but I know it really needs to be done. A Tinker Bell movie is coming on. I think I am going to set the girls up on the couch, get cleaning in the rest of the house done and then sit my big preggo butt on the floor and take care of the laundry. 

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:34 AM

I don't mind the washing and drying. I just really don't like the folding and putting away lol.

Quoting lillucky8:

I hate putting it away! I have like six baskets to out away. I dont mind washing, drying or folding...just putting away

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:35 AM

I have a thing above my washer and dryer that I can hand the stuff up on. When I am all caught up, I am able to keep up with it really good. It is just when for some reason I get behind that it all piles up in baskets.

Quoting Threes.Company:

I hate doing it, too.

I ended up setting up a table downstairs by my washer/dryer.  I am finding that laundry is getting done a lot more often because of it.  It's really quick to just fold the load at that table, straight from the dryer and the throw in the next load.  I don't always get it put away daily, but at least it isn't sitting in the dryer or in the basket to get all wrinkly!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Oh no, yeah that would suck. Thankfully ours is inside.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I've been braving the rain with the toddler to do my laundry sucks having to go outside to get to my laundry room

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Lol. I had a lot in baskets that needed to be folded and put away. I got it all done though.

Quoting SammiBaby:

I have laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded and put away.

I foresee it being dried again lol.

sweetpea1269
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I hate folding laundry!

Quoting ashleymosq:

I only had 1 that needed to be washed, but I had about 5-6 that needed to be folded. I did get it all done though and put away.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

I've got 3 loads to fold, and about 3 loads piled up. I guess I'd better get to it...then, the dishes :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

same here yuck

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I have tons that need to be washed here...

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Sounds like a plan..When your done folding yours you can come do mine..your girls can play with my girls and I will make you coffee cake..lol..

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I think it is the worst chore of house cleaning. I would rather clean the toilets lol.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

I hate folding laundry!

Quoting ashleymosq:

I only had 1 that needed to be washed, but I had about 5-6 that needed to be folded. I did get it all done though and put away.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

I've got 3 loads to fold, and about 3 loads piled up. I guess I'd better get to it...then, the dishes :(

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I did get it all done yay me.

Quoting EbonySnow:

same here yuck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: