Sooooooo much laundry....

Posted by   + Show Post

I have so much laundry to fold... I really don't want to do it, but I know it really needs to be done. A Tinker Bell movie is coming on. I think I am going to set the girls up on the couch, get cleaning in the rest of the house done and then sit my big preggo butt on the floor and take care of the laundry. 

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Oh no. I got a load in the washer right now. Got all of the other laundry done yesterday.

Quoting delanna6two:

I have tons that need to be washed here...

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh that sounds like awesomeness. Except the folding your clothes part lol. I did get mine done yesterday though.

Quoting lil_mama06:

Sounds like a plan..When your done folding yours you can come do mine..your girls can play with my girls and I will make you coffee cake..lol..

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM

laundry is my least favorite. if we didn't have so many clothes it would be easier.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Yeah it is my least favorite too. My DH has his work clothes then he takes a shower and then those clothes. My girls have their jammies, clothes they wear during the day, and their play clothes... SOOOO much laundry. Then of course there is me. I am lazy and wear one set of clothe for the day unless I have to go somewhere lol. Changing clothes has become difficult for me though. I am almost 32wks pregnant and having to bend my legs and pick them up to put on pants hurts lol.

Quoting heydooney:

laundry is my least favorite. if we didn't have so many clothes it would be easier.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I hear you.  I have 12 loads of laundry to wash/dry then I get the task of folding and putting away.  Yuck!

KristinRox
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM

UGH.. I have a load in the dryer that needs to be folded and put away and a load in the washer that needs to get to the dryer. 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Lol the folding and putting away is the part I can't stand. I actually got it all done yesterday though. Bad thing is after DH got home and took a shower, that finished off another load. So now I have another load that needs to go into the dryer... Never ending...

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I hear you.  I have 12 loads of laundry to wash/dry then I get the task of folding and putting away.  Yuck!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I got everything done yesterday. Now I have another load in the washer that needs to go into the dryer.. I hate that it is never ending. 

Quoting KristinRox:

UGH.. I have a load in the dryer that needs to be folded and put away and a load in the washer that needs to get to the dryer. 

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I have it to fold and wash .. and baby isnt even here yet .. ughh .. this whole 5 to 6 in the house my make a difference .. however i hope im just tired for now !

KristinRox
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I know.. just as soon as the hamper is empty its full again.. bleck. 

Quoting ashleymosq:

I got everything done yesterday. Now I have another load in the washer that needs to go into the dryer.. I hate that it is never ending. 

Quoting KristinRox:

JOIN US ON:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?