Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok we have Mice. I have posted this before several months back. We raged an all out war and I stopped seeing them for a good while. Well weather got cold and they are finding new ways in. Anyway. we set traps(snap traps) after I told DH set me some traps I hear mice in here(our bed room.. shudders). Well he did, and when he went to check the traps this morning, he say OH SHHHH..... I said you got two, he said TWO?, Come look at this. Ok now this is the strangest thing I have EVER seen. one trap, we set two, had 1 mouse. the other had 2, right next to each other. Yes nasty I agree, but strangely odd.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:25 AM
I hate mice! Lowes has the best trap. They run in and it electrocutes them. Dump the dead mouse out and its ready to use again.
we had 5 mouser cats at our old house and still had tons of mice. Some were too smart for other traps but that one got them every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Omg I hate mice. Happy u caught the little suckers.
jamsk8mommy1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:52 AM
We use rat/mice poison pellets. We get mice underneath our house( modular home with open space underneath to reach plumbing, wiring, etc.). They eat the poison and come running out trying to find water. I cant bear to see the snap traps either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
*gag and runs out of post!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mereinhart28
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM

ahhhhhh!

hope you get rid of them soon!!!

teesoloca
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:28 AM

ewww, but good you guys got them

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM

we live in a mobile home, its a little older and these things are eatting holes in the floors and walls... I am ready call for quotes from exterminators..

Quoting jamsk8mommy1:

We use rat/mice poison pellets. We get mice underneath our house( modular home with open space underneath to reach plumbing, wiring, etc.). They eat the poison and come running out trying to find water. I cant bear to see the snap traps either.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM

really! Hmmm Do you know what it was called and about how much it runs?? Would definatly love to check into it.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I hate mice! Lowes has the best trap. They run in and it electrocutes them. Dump the dead mouse out and its ready to use again.
we had 5 mouser cats at our old house and still had tons of mice. Some were too smart for other traps but that one got them every time.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM

:::Shudder:::  I hope you got them all!

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM

No clue what it's called but I think it's around $20

Quoting Leelee1008:

really! Hmmm Do you know what it was called and about how much it runs?? Would definatly love to check into it.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN