Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The weather needs to make up it's mind..

Posted by   + Show Post

It is warm here and it is wet. It rained earlier. Well the weather needs to figure out what it is going to do and stick to one thing. My sinuses are going completely crazy. I can't take anything because everything makes me sleepy. I actually want to get my cleaning done, but my face feels like it is all completely plugged up. My ears are plugged up from being sick a few weeks ago. Now my nose is going back an forth being plugged up and running... I am so sick of being sick..

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (31-38):
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I just wish it would pick one temp and stay there lol. 

Quoting momofsixangels:

Its hot here but not as hot as in the summer.Wish it would cool down a little

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM

aw man i'm sorry, hope you get better fast!

up here in ohio the weather is crazy..warm and then cold. i say we just have winter and summer, those are the only seasons

Quoting ashleymosq:

Funny thing is, this is normal weather for us lol. I figured out last night, it's not my sinuses, I have the flu again..

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

sorry, hope the weather gets back on track soon and your sinuses clear up!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM

We have warm and hot lol. No real seasons except summer. 

I just hope that my girls don't get sick again. Between me, my girls, and my mom, we just keep passing this crud back and forth. 

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

aw man i'm sorry, hope you get better fast!

up here in ohio the weather is crazy..warm and then cold. i say we just have winter and summer, those are the only seasons

Quoting ashleymosq:

Funny thing is, this is normal weather for us lol. I figured out last night, it's not my sinuses, I have the flu again..

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

sorry, hope the weather gets back on track soon and your sinuses clear up!

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Sunday was pretty warm, then monday we had a thunderstorm and a ton of rain.  Yesterday was cooler than Monday and then it snowed enough to cover the ground.  Now it is bright and sunny, but still cold.  

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Last time we got snow was in 2004 lol. It is cool here but not cold. It is supposed to be highs in the 50s next week. I am not looking forward to that lol. 

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Sunday was pretty warm, then monday we had a thunderstorm and a ton of rain.  Yesterday was cooler than Monday and then it snowed enough to cover the ground.  Now it is bright and sunny, but still cold.  

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I bought rain boots instead of snow boots ha ha.   We rarely get snow at this elevation.

Quoting ashleymosq:

I would have went nuts already if I had to deal with that many days of rain.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Pacific northwest here and it has been raining for over 40 days LOL.  56 degrees right now was in 40s over weekend.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:32 PM

No complaints on warmer weather
Hope you feel better :)

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM

It's cold and windy all of a sudden here. It started a few hours ago. Not liking the wind so much. Hope we don't lose power.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN