Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

keep ds in your thoughts tonight

Posted by   + Show Post

We are going for his sleep study and EEG tonight, 8:30 pm to 6 am. He has never spent a night not in our own home so I dont know how the change of location will trigger anything let alone all the wores they have to place. They said there is several on the head, 2 by each eye, 3 on his jaw, and ekg for his heart, sensors for breathing that are belts around his chest and abdomen, and ones for his legs. He sleeps in just a diaper, hates blankets or to be touched :/ So it will be interesting to say the least.

I have a brand new portable dvd player to bring with us and some umizoomi FIL recorded from tv for me, like 4 hours worth i think. We are bringing his cars sleeper sofa bed thingy and his cars pillow pet and his special blanket. I plan to bring a sandwhich and some bottles of milk (if he gets in his head he needs a drink or food before he sleeps he will stay up til 3-4 in the morning til we give it to him so I am brining just in case)

I am just a bundle of nerves about the whole thing. DH decided monday night he never agreed to the test and thinks we shouldn't take him so I am dealing with that too, and we have to bring Danica because we have no one else to watch her and we have to stay the night with Cace.

I hope this goes so much easier then I am expecting it to :(

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Replies (31-39):
slw123
by Shawna on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM

He is in my prayers and thoughts tonight. I'm so sorry he has to go through with this. hugs

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hope he can get some sleep and you too.Hope he does well.Hugs and prayers

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Good luck. It may be scary, but it is not painful.

nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

thinking of you! good luck!

Juniper53098
by June on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Hope it goes OK.  Praying for you all.

Rain2Rinse
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Hoping everything went ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Let us know how he did when you can.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM

thank you everyone! I made a new post about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)