Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give The Boot(s) For The Holiday

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 58 Replies

Winter is (almost) officially here and that might mean that you are wading through drifts of snow or wearing skirts and tank tops, depending on which State you live in. Regardless of the weather, I think that we can all agree that boots are an essential part of our winter wardrobe, yes?

I have a pair of knee-high black boots that I've worn almost daily for a few years now. A few months ago I bought a pair of mid-calf ankle boots and they've become my new favorites. They are great (and not too hot) when wearing jeans and they are super cute when wearing a dress and tights. I wear them almost every day and recommend them to everyone who will listen.

Boots! Boots for everyone!

If you are looking for a great gift for a woman in your life, I suggest you get them a great pair of (cute) boots. They'll love you for it.

Are you a fan of boots? Do you have a favorite pair? Do you like knee-high or mid-calf boots?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I've never been a fan of boots for myself.  They look cute on other people but I just can't seem to get into that style.

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:05 AM

No I am not a fan of boots. I prefer heels.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I tried to be a fan of boots but sadly my legs and just too chunky for them. and I dislike the ankel boots.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I love boots, I have these square toed, chunky heel black boots I love.

fraujones
by Amanda on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I wear knee-high boots almost every day with a dress or a skirt to work. 

GwenMB
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I need a new pair of boots - the ones pictured here are super cute!

I have a $10 gift certificate to the only shoe store in town.  I really need to go see what they have. None of my boots fit well (my feet grew after having my boys) and we have over 1.5 feet of snow on the ground!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I'm not a huge fan of boots.  I have one pair for snow and one dressy pair with heels.

arpazia
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Me too:)

Quoting natesmom1228:

No I am not a fan of boots. I prefer heels.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Not really a huge fan- and I do not live in a location that requires boots for daily winter use.

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

hmm I like these 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)