Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give The Boot(s) For The Holiday

Posted by   + Show Post

Winter is (almost) officially here and that might mean that you are wading through drifts of snow or wearing skirts and tank tops, depending on which State you live in. Regardless of the weather, I think that we can all agree that boots are an essential part of our winter wardrobe, yes?

I have a pair of knee-high black boots that I've worn almost daily for a few years now. A few months ago I bought a pair of mid-calf ankle boots and they've become my new favorites. They are great (and not too hot) when wearing jeans and they are super cute when wearing a dress and tights. I wear them almost every day and recommend them to everyone who will listen.

Boots! Boots for everyone!

If you are looking for a great gift for a woman in your life, I suggest you get them a great pair of (cute) boots. They'll love you for it.

Are you a fan of boots? Do you have a favorite pair? Do you like knee-high or mid-calf boots?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (51-58):
slw123
by Shawna on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I love boots, but our weather isn't usually good for boot wearing, mostly just flip flop wearing.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I like boots, but they're not very practical where I live, on a barrier island on the coast of Florida. Sandals and flip-flops are the shoes of choice year round here. I do like to wear boots when I travel to colder climes.

cara124
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Country Outfitters has some really cute stuff ... Good Lucky Ladies !

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting RobynS:

For the last several weeks I've been entering every week trying to win a pair of boots from Country Outfitters. OMG, they have the most beautiful cowboy boots!!! Probably not the best winter attire (might be slippery on ice and snow), but WOW! So pretty!!

It depends on how the bottom of the boot is made.  True work cowboy boots are good on ice and have pretty good grip to the ground.  I may have to check it out and compete against you in the contest if I like them, lol. 

cara124
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:57 AM

LOL yeah I'm guess boots aren't good in the sand LOL ....

Quoting SweetLuci:

I like boots, but they're not very practical where I live, on a barrier island on the coast of Florida. Sandals and flip-flops are the shoes of choice year round here. I do like to wear boots when I travel to colder climes.

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM
LOL yeah, they aren't.

Quoting cara124:

LOL yeah I'm guess boots aren't good in the sand LOL ....

Quoting SweetLuci:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM
LOL good luck, all.

Quoting cara124:

Country Outfitters has some really cute stuff ... Good Lucky Ladies !

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting RobynS:

For the last several weeks I've been entering every week trying to win a pair of boots from Country Outfitters. OMG, they have the most beautiful cowboy boots!!! Probably not the best winter attire (might be slippery on ice and snow), but WOW! So pretty!!

It depends on how the bottom of the boot is made.  True work cowboy boots are good on ice and have pretty good grip to the ground.  I may have to check it out and compete against you in the contest if I like them, lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM

flip flops all year

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM

i love my work boots. dd got boots for christmas this year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)