Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special paper

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 22 Replies

Does Santa Claus have special wrapping paper at house? 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliesmom112
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM

He does at our house. I always wrap presents from us in different papers that match whatever color we have done our tree in. Then Santa presents are wrapped in special character paper (whatever she happens to be into at the time) this year and last year it's Mickey Mouse 

nana9106
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Yes....usually a solid (Red, Green, Gold or Silver) sparkly paper. Each kid would have their own color, and the way they knew which gifts were theirs was, their stockings would be in the front of each set of gifts.

lillucky8
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I want to start this, i was going to use paper with santa on it but i didnt have any this year so ill have to start it next year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM

he might, idk what it will be this year. might just be comics!

alliesmom112
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

this probably what I will do when she is older and not so much into cartoon characters. Right now she knows if it has Mickey on it then it is from Santa.

Quoting nana9106:

Yes....usually a solid (Red, Green, Gold or Silver) sparkly paper. Each kid would have their own color, and the way they knew which gifts were theirs was, their stockings would be in the front of each set of gifts.

charlene_kyle
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Yes.

frndlyfn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

yes.   Since santa wrapped his presents at the toy store it is wrapping paper we do not have.

delanna6two
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

no

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Santas gifts are unwrapped(usually the ones that are a pain in the butt to wrap) My 3 year old is getting a bike this year from santa

Luvmybooskies
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Now that they are older  I will make it a point to use different paper. I'm a bit annoyed at myself because I left the guitar I got my DD in my car and she saw it. She has no clue it's a guitar, but it was supposed to be from Santa (I even had him mention her "dancing" gift in her email from the "Portable North Pole") So I really want to keep that gift from him. I am just worried she will  remember the box and ask where that gift is. I wonder if I can get away with telling her that box was holding all the gifts she just opened..... Lol, that one just came to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)