Group Home

Smarter Style: Hot Hose

Posted by   + Show Post

During this busy social season your LBD (little black dress) is probably getting a workout. But it can get a little boring. One way to liven up that look is with a stylish pair of tights....and right now legwear is a hot trend. Tights are comfy, warm, and affordable, too.

Lace is huge this year and used in all kinds of ways: these lace tights from Kmart's Sofia by Sofia Vergara line can bring a tired old outfit right in line with the trends.

I love these Nordic pattern sweater tights from Hue. They're so cozy-looking and would be awesome with a denim skirt and pair of high, lace-up fur-lined boots.

Fishnets are always hot, and these thigh-highs with a lace band at the top are rowwwrrrr.

I've been seeing this edgy look a lot, with net tights layered over colored ones. You would definitely stand out amid a sea of black dresses with this look!

Brightly-colored tights are hot this year...I've been seeing a lot of purple and jade green, and am trying a red pair like these super-opaque tights with my beloved black dress for Christmas.

Do you like tights? What's your favorite way to wear them?

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-42):
mem82
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Those are cute! I don't usually wear tights, though.

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

don't really wear

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80