Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks Alot jerk!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM
  • 27 Replies

Dh has been closing at work for 3 days staright he gets done at 12:15am. We only have 1 car so I have to pick him up from work because he can not drive. 2 of those nights we took people home, we also had to stop at the store or get gas, meaning I am not getting into bed until sometime around 2am. I have to be back up at 6 to get our oldest up for school. So last night I didnt want to take anyone home, and he comes out and says we need to take so and so home. UGH. He fallows by look how much I love you,I brought you a half of a cheese steak home. I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open, it was rainy and foggy last night I almost got into an accident. I get home, put the damn cheese steak in the fridge and went to bed. When I got up again this morning,I was hungry, Looking forward to that cheese steak.... HE ATE IT! He comes walking in this morning with a breakfast sandwich, I was so mad at him, and I didnt even get to eat the whole sandwich, the baby got half of it.... So I am still hungry and mad.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

That would be frustrating

proudmommy690
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM
How frustrating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I would tell him next time he volunteers to take someone home he will be driving or getting another ride because it is hard enough for you to get him at that time. 

chinosruca
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I agree.

Quoting 02nana07:

I would tell him next time he volunteers to take someone home he will be driving or getting another ride because it is hard enough for you to get him at that time. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Why can't he drive?

wandep
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

sorry :(

bri2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM
:( do u get to take a nap at all thru the day...u need more than a couple hrs of sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Boo. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry! This does make me giggle a bit. Tom and I have an inside joke about this involving pizza muffins. It happened 20 years ago but he still hasn't lived it down.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM

That would make me mad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)