Group Home

1 week to go,

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

Are you ready? For Christmas that is(if you celebrate it). 

I am a regular Mrs Claus when it comes to Christmas, All of my friends used to make fun of me for how much I was into it, and sadly this year, this Mrs Claus is just off her A game.

I am behind in baking, I have done 3 things. I am behind in my shopping, I havent wrapped a thing, and I havent even put up all my Decorations.

So as much as I LOVE Christmas, I would like to push pause, get myself back on track, and then press play and enjoy the season a little more.

santa green

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Threes.Company
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I am almost ready... a couple more gifts to get, but overall, we're good to go! :)

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

it just doesn't feel right this year without my great aunt and uncle.

ethans_momma06
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I'm so ready.

Because we don't do it! Lol. It's been particulary hard on my oldest this year, since it's really hard to escape. And it's hard as a 5 year old to see all it's funness everywhere and know that you don't get to have that fun.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I am trying to get there, just creaping up way to fast on me this year. I am usually totally on top of things, this year not so much.

Quoting Threes.Company:

I am almost ready... a couple more gifts to get, but overall, we're good to go! :)

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

We are ready and done with everything. Just have to get the stuff for Christmas dinner. I don't do any major baking and we don't do any major decorating though. Only thing I am not looking forward to is wrapping my brother's present to our parents lol. He is getting them a new TV. I think he is looking at a 46 or 50 inch... How do you wrap a tv that dang big??

wandep
by Pam on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Yes, I am ready! Going to do my last minute stocking stuffer gifts for hubby this morning. :)

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I have not wrapped anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80