Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is going to be difficult lol... UPDATE It's wrapped.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM
  • 80 Replies

My brother and I worked together on what we got our parents this year. Since he only has my girls to buy for and no other kids, has an amazing job and not much in bills, he is able to spend more on presents. He got my oldest a Kindle Fire, my youngest a LeapPad 2 Princess bundle, have no idea for my DH and I though. My mom is wrapping all of that stuff, but I get to wrap his present to my parents... He is getting them either a 46 in or a 50 in tv... How the crap am I supposed to wrap a tv?? Especially since I am pregnant and can't really pick the dang thing up to move it around... My DH asked me why does it have to be wrapped lol. 

Well he brought it over while I was out with my mom. It is a 50 inch tv. Thankfully he did the heavy lifting lol. It took a little over 2 rolls of wrapping paper lol. It don't look like the prettiest job, but it is done. 

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Karissa_ruiz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol just stick a big red bow on it, that's what id do. Sounds like its going to be a great Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM

buy a cute Christmas table cloth(inexpensive paper ones)..Drape it over the TV and add a bow.

ashleymosq
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I think I will be able to get it if someone just picks it up and puts it on the paper...

Quoting Karissa_ruiz:

Lol just stick a big red bow on it, that's what id do. Sounds like its going to be a great Christmas.

jedwards2009
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:34 AM
I got.my dad a tv for Christmas. I didn't wrap it cuz I knew as soon as he saw the box he would know what it was. So I just gave it him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:34 AM

My dad bought my mom a tv yesterday...I am going to buy a bag and put a little note saying your tv is in the garage...that way she will have something under the tree. Maybe y'all can do something like that.

wandep
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Then she won't know about it either! lol

Quoting wandep:

My dad bought my mom a tv yesterday...I am going to buy a bag and put a little note saying your tv is in the garage...that way she will have something under the tree. Maybe y'all can do something like that.

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Get one of the bags thay make for bikes. I saw them in the dollar tree.

LyTe684
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Lol. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Get dh to help
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM

i think i would just stick a bow on it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)