Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Santa salt ornaments

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

Every year I make ornaments for my daycare kids to give their parents. Last year I made snowmen on ball ornaments. Here is this years. Feel free to share any you have made. I'm going to make more tonight (I'm out of salt) for them to paint tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mami2oneboy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM
That Is so cute!!! I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Those are so cute.

Moms_Angels1960
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I think these are really cute. TFS!

huntersmama711
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Those are adorable! Do you have to use a special paint or sealant on them? Also, do you paint after baking them?
PoehlerBear1983
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM

cute

keeckhardt
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I used acrylic paint and did not use a sealant. I'm sure you could use a spray poly to protect them. I didn't have time to do all that due to missing 2 days of work with a virus.

Quoting huntersmama711:

Those are adorable! Do you have to use a special paint or sealant on them? Also, do you paint after baking them?
keeckhardt
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Here are the instructions
huntersmama711
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Thanks! I think this'll be something fun to do with ds on Christmas Eve and put on presents!

Quoting keeckhardt:

I used acrylic paint and did not use a sealant. I'm sure you could use a spray poly to protect them. I didn't have time to do all that due to missing 2 days of work with a virus.

Quoting huntersmama711:

keeckhardt
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM
That would be super cute!! We are making more tomorrow because I had a kid missing today. We are also going to cut out shapes and paint them for fun.

Quoting huntersmama711:

Thanks! I think this'll be something fun to do with ds on Christmas Eve and put on presents!

Quoting keeckhardt:

Quoting huntersmama711:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)