Smarter Style: Cozy and Cute PJs for Christmas Morning

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a thing for pajamas, so much so that they're probably the single biggest category of clothing I have. And my family has started the tradition of getting a new pair of PJs in our stockings on Christmas Eve that we can wear to open presents the next morning, so I get to add to my collection a little every year.

Here's a roundup of five cute, cozy, and even stylish numbers for holiday time or anytime!

Sofia by Sofia Vergara Satin and Plus Pajamas (KMart, $11.99): If you like to stay warm and look hot, these are for you. The plush bottoms and shirred top are feminine and still practical for chilly nights.

Fireside Long Jane (Victoria's Secret, $39.50). These are pretty cute and modest for something so body-conscious. I can imagine curling up with a good book and never getting out of these all day!

PJ Salvage print flannel pajamas (Nordstrom, $58): I tend to like my PJs the goofier the better, so these are perfect for me (although I am kind of partial to the wine-bottle ones).

Carole Hochman Floral Print Pajama Set Plus Size (Bare Necessities, $45): It's not always easy to find plus-size PJS, and these also stand out because it's hard to find sets that look feminine.

Pajama Jeans (Pajamagram, $59.99): Really, just no.

What are your favorite kind of pajamas?

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-45):
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM

joe boxer

mereinhart28
by Michelle on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM

love pj pants with a tshirt or tank!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I like lounge wear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Out of the ones posted the Victoria's secret ones!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Dec. 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Cure
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: