Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there something your child wanted for Christmas that they won't be getting?

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:40 AM
  • 655 Replies
14 moms liked this

DS really wants an xBox but he won't be getting one. He already has a Wii and I can't see the reasoninig in getting another game system.

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:42 AM

DD  # 2 wants a go cart but she is not getting it.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM
8 moms liked this

My 5yr old keeps saying she wants a cell phone...So she can play Angry Birds and text people.. Yeah she is not getting one of those. My brother did however get her a Kindle Fire, so she will still be able to play Angry Birds.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM
9 moms liked this
DS is 2 he wants something different every day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:30 AM
5 moms liked this
My older boys wanted Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, but I just couldn't spend $200-$300 on a pair of headphones... Sorry boys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollinicole
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:32 AM
My 6 year old wants a 4wheeler......not happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanys_mom
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM
A lalaloopsy doll. Santa already bought her one and she's getting other ones from family and friends .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grouchymama
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:44 AM
11 moms liked this

My 5 yr old wants a star wars toy he is not getting for several reasons.

1. It's for older kids and he is just not ready to take care of it.

2. It is a remote toy. He is terrified of remote toys and they always end up hidden in the basement.

3. It is discontinued so we would have to pay big$$$ on ebay or amazon. (We have done this before but only for things we knew they would play with.)

Our kids (5,4 and 2) know that Santa doesn't always bring what you ask for. Sometimes he brings something he thinks you will like better. The other morning I heard my 4yr old tell my 5 yr old " Santa might not bring you that droid. Maybe he knows it's cheap and will break in a couple days." LOL

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM

not sure.  haven't gone shopping yet for the kids, much to my dismay, so not sure what they'll be getting.  my daughter really only wants a guitar, we want to get her one but don't want to spend allot on it, she's only 9 after all & i really don't want to be driving around all over town looking for one at a good price. 

my 5 year really hasn't said he wants anything so no worries there.

hplesha
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. My oldest wants this lego death star and darth vaders ship. Both of which are over $400. Sorry kid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM
8 moms liked this

my son wants a WII U and um, no way! I can't afford one of those. His dad and I might split costs for his birthday in April but we have a regular WII that's enough. He has time restrictions too. I'm kinda anti-video games I'd rather him play with his toys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)