Group Home

cool advice for the New Year - will you do it?

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 35 Replies

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM

nice idea!

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Great idea.  I doubt we would keep up with it though.  Plus, this year is going to be a rough one, I already know that.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM

cool idea. would be a good thing to do & take a peak at any time you feel down, not just on new years eve.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:33 PM

oh, sorry to hear you think you're going to have a rough new year.  i hope it surprises you!

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Great idea.  I doubt we would keep up with it though.  Plus, this year is going to be a rough one, I already know that.

turtle07
by Rhiannon on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Great idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Thanks but, it won't.  See my dad and brother in law are moving to North Dakota for work next month.  They will be followed by my mom, sister, and nephew about 6 months later.  I've never been without them.  No more than an hour or so anyway.  We are very close and I feel left behind, and I guess that is the case.  I know it's going to be good for them.  It's just hard.

Quoting lizzig:

oh, sorry to hear you think you're going to have a rough new year.  i hope it surprises you!

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM

oh mama!  think on the positive.  you & your family will have a new place to visit.  when you get together with your family it'll be more sweet than before.  plus with skype you can still talk to them every day!  i know it's not the same as them being near you but you'll still have what many do not, a close family. ;o)

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Thanks but, it won't.  See my dad and brother in law are moving to North Dakota for work next month.  They will be followed by my mom, sister, and nephew about 6 months later.  I've never been without them.  No more than an hour or so anyway.  We are very close and I feel left behind, and I guess that is the case.  I know it's going to be good for them.  It's just hard.

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I'm trying to think of the positive.  Can you tell I'm in the middle of a pity party?! 

Quoting lizzig:

oh mama!  think on the positive.  you & your family will have a new place to visit.  when you get together with your family it'll be more sweet than before.  plus with skype you can still talk to them every day!  i know it's not the same as them being near you but you'll still have what many do not, a close family. ;o)

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

deadlights86
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

cute idea but I'm sure we would forget about it.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM

nothing wrong with pity parties, as long as you don't stay too long! ;o)  oh, another positive, i'm sure this is a good thing for your brother & father, so keep that in mind too. 

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I'm trying to think of the positive.  Can you tell I'm in the middle of a pity party?! 

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky