Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you for telling me this now and not sooner...

Posted by   + Show Post

My DH got up this morning around 9:30. So he hasn't been up very long. He asked me if we have any snacks. I figure he is hungry and ask him if he wants something to eat. He then tells me his brother is coming over to watch the game... I went to the grocery store yesterday and he could have said something then. I could have gotten stuff to make something for them to eat during the game. Oh well I guess. He wants wings from Pizza Hut, which is fine with me because that means that I don't have to cook. I just have to go and get it. I am going to add some extra stuff for me too hehe. 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Replies (51-58):
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM

In that case while i wouldnt be happy .. family is family =) !

Quoting ashleymosq:

We rarely have people over. He hasn't seen his brother in about a year and his brother will only be here until the 28th of this month. So I wasn't going to really fuss about it too much.

Quoting bwsmommy:

I must say .. im glad Dh doesnt bring many people over !!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

The honey bbq ones were soooo good hehe.

Quoting tayanddyl:

I love wing street wings. My ex husband used to work for Pizza Hut, he would put the wings thru the oven twice for me because i like them a little crunchy but with sauce.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup.

Quoting bwsmommy:

In that case while i wouldnt be happy .. family is family =) !

Quoting ashleymosq:

We rarely have people over. He hasn't seen his brother in about a year and his brother will only be here until the 28th of this month. So I wasn't going to really fuss about it too much.

Quoting bwsmommy:

I must say .. im glad Dh doesnt bring many people over !!

EbonySnow
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

most of mine are friends I've known since they were kids

Quoting ashleymosq:

Most of the people that come over here are like that lol. If there is any kind of knock it is usually a quick few taps then they come in. But it is always the same people that come over and they are all family.

Quoting EbonySnow:

I know several people like that

Quoting ashleymosq:

Very true. Although his brother don't really knock, he just kind of comes in lol. 

Quoting EbonySnow:

right? he could have waited til the guy was knocking on the door lol

Quoting ashleymosq:

Lol no kidding. At least he told me before 11 which is about when I have to go to Pizza Hut.. I probably would have flipped my lid on that one lol.

Quoting EbonySnow:

nice of him to tell you lol

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

We all grew up on the same dead end road. My best friend growing up married my DH's brother. Her sister married my DH's other brother. We all still live on this dead end road. Some people laugh at us because we all kept it close lol, but I like it. We knew each other growing up and now all of our kids are cousins.

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Most of the people that come over here are like that lol. If there is any kind of knock it is usually a quick few taps then they come in. But it is always the same people that come over and they are all family.

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Very true. Although his brother don't really knock, he just kind of comes in lol. 

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Lol no kidding. At least he told me before 11 which is about when I have to go to Pizza Hut.. I probably would have flipped my lid on that one lol.

Quoting EbonySnow:

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I would make him go get it

EbonySnow
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM

thats really cool. Mine are the kids we used to mentor. We've known them since they were 12 and they are all adults now and they became good friends

Quoting ashleymosq:

We all grew up on the same dead end road. My best friend growing up married my DH's brother. Her sister married my DH's other brother. We all still live on this dead end road. Some people laugh at us because we all kept it close lol, but I like it. We knew each other growing up and now all of our kids are cousins.

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting EbonySnow:

Threes.Company
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM

LOL.  Nice...  thanks for the heads up there, buddy.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN