Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Memorable moments in your life of 2012?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • 62 Replies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Being told my son is no longer qualified as special needs. Him starting kindergarten in a main stream class. The parent teacher conference in November when I was told he scored 12 points above average in the 6 week state tests.
mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:09 AM

our trip overseas and my dd getting off her seizure meds..

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Our summer family vacation road trip!
mommythree0508
by Corinne on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay!! That is what we aspire to. My son is 4 and started head start this year. He has made lots of progress this year but he is still very delayed.

Quoting poshkat:

Being told my son is no longer qualified as special needs. Him starting kindergarten in a main stream class. The parent teacher conference in November when I was told he scored 12 points above average in the 6 week state tests.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:40 AM

miscarrying on my birthday weekend and the actual removal since I was so far along occurring on my husband's birthday. (we are about a year and a week apart in birth).

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Awww I am so sorry! I know all too well about miscarriage! ((Hugs)) But I made through!

Quoting MixedCooke:

miscarrying on my birthday weekend and the actual removal since I was so far along occurring on my husband's birthday. (we are about a year and a week apart in birth).

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Lets see finding out we were having our 4th ds , our family beach trip .. there are so many .. 2012 has been a great year !

Eshadowgirl
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:58 AM

This year has been a rollercoaster. Buying my first motorcycle, getting my license to RIDE the motorcycle.

But the highlight of my year was marrying my DH....Hes truly my love, my best friend and my rock.....I look forward to many wonderful years with him.

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

The two things that will always be with me from 2012 are losing my Mom on May 3rd and then a week later on May 14th I had Gastric Bypass surgery and since then I have lost 127 pounds, I know my Mom would be so proud and and for me.

jakesmom323
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:18 AM
My son Luke being born, selling a house, and buying a house all in one day. It's been a crazy year and glad it's over!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)