Group Home

Beautiful Stackable Bowls

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 22 Replies

At this time of year, the sales in many department stores are enough to get you out of bed and start your shopping day early. But why rush when you can go to your local discount store and reap the benefits of low costs all year round?

I did that just this week, and found the most amazing stackable bowls.

Not only were they perfect for all my baking and cooking needs, but they looks wonderful in my kitchen. It gave my counter the burst of bright color that it really needed. I use them frequently, and I like to keep them out for all to see.

Stackable bowls are a great addition to any kitchen, as they are absolutely versatile and provide a great decorative flare.

Here are a few ways that you can use them in your home:

Use in a make your own salad bar, using the largest bowl for lettuce and the smaller bowls for toppings. If you are using stackable metal bowls, chill the bowls before serving to keep the salad cool.

Display fruits in one or two of your colored stackable bowls for a great table top presentation. Try using fragrant citrus fruits such as lemons, limes or oranges.

Use to serve toppings for a baked potato bar. You can use the largest bowl to hold your baked potatoes, which should be individually wrapped in tinfoil to hold in the heat.  Smaller bowls can be used to hold sour cream, chives, bacon bits, tomatoes, cheese and more.

Organize your next baking venture. Measure out dry ingredients in smaller bowls and wet ingredients in the bigger bowl.

Use smaller stackable bowls to set out snacks like nuts, mixes, or olives. Yum!

Whatever color or size, you're sure to get a lot of use out of your stackable bowls. And, if you're in the giving mood, they are a great gift for friends and family!

Moms, how would you use your new set of stackable bowls in your kitchen?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I don't have stackablea,everything is a hodgepodge mostly.

GwenMB
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I have stackable bowls, but I put them away because I'd rather have clear counters. I do get a lot of use from them, though!

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

All of my bowls are stackable. I make sure everything stays where and the way it should.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I love bowls like that, use them all the time for baking and storing fruit.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

They are nice bowls, though I probably wouldn't use them much.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I have stackable bowls and love them!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Love these kinds of bowls & use them all the time ;)

KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I would love these bowls!
cara124
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I like stackable bowls because the fit in the cupboards nicely... I've used my for a great many things...

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I love the set in the picture. I have some stackable bowls, nothing fancy though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie