Group Home

Beautiful Stackable Bowls

Posted by   + Show Post

At this time of year, the sales in many department stores are enough to get you out of bed and start your shopping day early. But why rush when you can go to your local discount store and reap the benefits of low costs all year round?

I did that just this week, and found the most amazing stackable bowls.

Not only were they perfect for all my baking and cooking needs, but they looks wonderful in my kitchen. It gave my counter the burst of bright color that it really needed. I use them frequently, and I like to keep them out for all to see.

Stackable bowls are a great addition to any kitchen, as they are absolutely versatile and provide a great decorative flare.

Here are a few ways that you can use them in your home:

Use in a make your own salad bar, using the largest bowl for lettuce and the smaller bowls for toppings. If you are using stackable metal bowls, chill the bowls before serving to keep the salad cool.

Display fruits in one or two of your colored stackable bowls for a great table top presentation. Try using fragrant citrus fruits such as lemons, limes or oranges.

Use to serve toppings for a baked potato bar. You can use the largest bowl to hold your baked potatoes, which should be individually wrapped in tinfoil to hold in the heat.  Smaller bowls can be used to hold sour cream, chives, bacon bits, tomatoes, cheese and more.

Organize your next baking venture. Measure out dry ingredients in smaller bowls and wet ingredients in the bigger bowl.

Use smaller stackable bowls to set out snacks like nuts, mixes, or olives. Yum!

Whatever color or size, you're sure to get a lot of use out of your stackable bowls. And, if you're in the giving mood, they are a great gift for friends and family!

Moms, how would you use your new set of stackable bowls in your kitchen?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-22):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM

This looks just like a set I received when I first married a million years ago. But alas, they got broken one by one over the years. I like stacking mixing bowls and use them for baking, for serving bowls for meals. Wish I had a set like this again. So pretty.

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM
For mixing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690