miss my hubby

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  • 30 Replies
He is home till next Monday but he won't sleep in our bed he ius afraid. For those that don't know I had back surgery Thursday so he says he will be sleeping in couch till I'm not so tender he is afraid to do,l and hit me. Him and the kids have been solo great thru this so much love I just miss hi. Sleeping next to me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Awww I am sorry honey.

My DH has been sleeping in the other room for the past 3 months because he is on graveyard shift and doesnt want to wake me at some ungodly hours in the morning... it sucks sometimes.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Thanks yeah it will be tough

Quoting Wish2Be:

Awww I am sorry honey.

My DH has been sleeping in the other room for the past 3 months because he is on graveyard shift and doesnt want to wake me at some ungodly hours in the morning... it sucks sometimes.

bether89
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I hope that your back is better soon.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM
But my dad who is 7 told her daddy I will sleep with mommy I'm little I won't bump her you can have my bed she has vs vqyeen size so sweet
critter_boo
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Thanks it is a 4 month recovery then start hard pt. So he knows no login for atleadtb3 months poor boy

Quoting bether89:

I hope that your back is better soon.

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I'm sorry, I hope you heal quickly

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I hope you are feeling better soon....

I love it when dh is not in bed....entire bed to myself =) We work opposite shifts so we often sleep different times anyways.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Awww...I'd be afraid to sleep in the same bed too. How are you feeling now?..Just let him know you want/need some cuddle time (even if it's you putting your head on his shoulder, if you can) Hope you heal quickly so he's back in your bed in no time..HUGS HUGS HUGS 

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Aww thanks I'm very site this is extremely painfull but I'm trying he knows I need some cuddle he said maybe tonight even if he just sits on the couch with me he has been bieng soo wonderfull the kids too

Quoting lil_mama06:

Awww...I'd be afraid to sleep in the same bed too. How are you feeling now?..Just let him know you want/need some cuddle time (even if it's you putting your head on his shoulder, if you can) Hope you heal quickly so he's back in your bed in no time..HUGS HUGS HUGS 

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Sorry mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: