Group Home

For those who have lost a loved one

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 45 Replies

The end of feb it will be a year since I lost my Mom.At times it seems so long ago and other times just yesterday.I still cry and find myself feeling so alone and so guilty.If I have fun doing something I feel guilt b/c she wont ever get to do it.How do you keep going on??? I miss her so much.My depression is so bad.I went to the dr and he doubled my zoloft.I just miss her and its so hard to deal with

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juniper53098
by June on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM

It's OK to grieve as long as you need to.  BUT, the depression is a symptom of vitamin deficiency.  I would up your B vitamins and make sure you get outside in the sun every day.

Mami2oneboy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine going through that. Don't feel guilty you have kids that need to have fun with mommy too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I just miss her so much.I feel so gulity b/c she passed away in a nursing home.I truly hate alzheimers.I hate what it does

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM
There is.nothing you can do. Don't feel so guilty! My grandma is in the nursing home with alz. It sucks! But she can't remember anything. Think of your mom with a.smile and know that she is watching over you. There is nothing you could have done differently. You will drive your self nuts thinking that you could.

I hate alz too but trying to live in the what ifs and what were's won't work. I know its hard and in time it might start to feel better. You will always miss her but make an example for your kids live happy and celebrate your moms life.

Hugs mama

Quoting momofsixangels:

I just miss her so much.I feel so gulity b/c she passed away in a nursing home.I truly hate alzheimers.I hate what it does

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I lost my daughter last May. In the past 7 1/2 years, I have lost 2 aunts, a niece, one of my best friends, my mother, and 2 children. Today I learned that a dear friend's son committed suicide last night, and sil's mother died this am. I feel almost numb. But we, as mothers, have to keep on for our families. I know it is hard, and guilt is part of the grieving process, but don't let it take over your life. Could you find a grief support group somewhere? Prayers coming your way.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Thank-you.Im so sorry you are dealing with it.I lost 3 loved ones to it and its hard to watch what it does to somone you love.I have raised $148 in their memories this summer to help find a cure

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

HUGS HUGS HUGS I'm sorry. We lost a dear family friend in 2000 and some days I still feel like it was this morning. Others I'm fine. I don't have an answer, I just want you to know I'm sorry. 

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Thank-you.Im sorry for your loss!

wandep
by Pam on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I try to think of the good things.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM

not I this year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys