How is it possible?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 31 Replies

For me to be bored, but have so much to do? Lol. I need to get some cleaning done. Yet I sit here on CafeMom bored lmao. I should really get started too because I can't do it all at once like I usually do. Yet I sit here bored on CafeMom... Usually when I get like this I make a list and make myself get up and get it all done. That won't work this time because I can't do all of it at once. I am supposed to be staying off my feet and resting until my back heals, but I have to get the house cleaned lol. So I figure if I do you little by little, then that should be ok. But then I start thinking "ok it is this difficult for me to get started, will be like this every time I need to get back up to do another room? If it is, then why bother pacing myself?" Ugh.... I am over thinking this way too much lmao. 

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Ditto. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

LOL I feel ya! 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I managed to get the rooms straightened up. My mom won't let me sweep or vacuum because of my back, she said she will be coming to do that tomorrow.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:46 PM

i always have so much to do too but cafemom takes me away for a minute

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

It takes me away for several minutes lol.

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

i always have so much to do too but cafemom takes me away for a minute

mereinhart28
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:57 AM

in another group there was a woman who swears by the fly lady....

http://www.flylady.net/

It really helps! I've tried the 15 minute per room thing and it is awesome. At first I thought no way. but I found myself trying to beat the clock and then I would get more done in each room than I thought I could in that amount of time 

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Good luck! I have to usually let the cleaning mood strike lol!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

When I get started it don't take that long in each room. It is just the getting up and getting started lol. After I get everything done I realize it didn't take me that long and wonder why I didn't just get up and get it done in the first place lol. But I end up doing the same thing next time it is time for me to clean lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Quoting mereinhart28:

in another group there was a woman who swears by the fly lady....

http://www.flylady.net/

It really helps! I've tried the 15 minute per room thing and it is awesome. At first I thought no way. but I found myself trying to beat the clock and then I would get more done in each room than I thought I could in that amount of time 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM

It is usually don't strike lol. I have to force myself to get started. After I get started, then it strikes lol. I did get everything straightened up yesterday. My mom told not to vacuum or sweep or mop, she would do that today.

Quoting Pammi86:

Good luck! I have to usually let the cleaning mood strike lol!

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I have days like that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: