Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD and I built him yesterday. DH says his eyes look like a frog's. Hey, I worked with what could find quickly. 

Have you built one this year?

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mami2oneboy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
So cute! We don't get snow here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jujubear1
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM

DD finally got to make snowmen when we went to my mom's over New Year and most of the snow was gone already.  She managed to make three small snowmen.  She and my nephew used them for target practice.  DD got a bb gun for Christmas and nephew already had a couple.  The next morning, they were starting to melt.  One barely had a neck left and nephew managed to shoot it and knock it's head entirely off.  I was kind've impressed since he was shooting with bbs.

fraujones
by Amanda on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM

A snowman massacre! Lol. 

Quoting jujubear1:

DD finally got to make snowmen when we went to my mom's over New Year and most of the snow was gone already.  She managed to make three small snowmen.  She and my nephew used them for target practice.  DD got a bb gun for Christmas and nephew already had a couple.  The next morning, they were starting to melt.  One barely had a neck left and nephew managed to shoot it and knock it's head entirely off.  I was kind've impressed since he was shooting with bbs.

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
None of our snow has been the sticky snowman kind yet... Maybe next storm? Yours looks great though, I like the ornaments.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jujubear1
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, poor little dudes, they were so young and innocent.  Two of them survived though.  My brother sent me a pic Saturday showing what's left of them.  I'm surprised anything was left because all other snow had melted.

Quoting fraujones:

A snowman massacre! Lol. 

Quoting jujubear1:

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

cool!!

No snow here.

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats soo cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it!!

Rushn311
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Very festive

EbonySnow
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

very cute I'm hoping we get some more snow soon so we can make one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN