Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (321-330):
KristinRox
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Welcome to the group. Sounds like you make some beautiful things with your seing and knitting. Im also a Canadian mama.. although I live in New Brunswick, and not Ontario. I look forward to talking with you as you join the group :0)

Quoting GE1:

Hi, I'm Helen and I am 45 and a first time mom to a 13 month old boy. I have been knitting for the past 30 years. I also sew and have a very good eye for seeing how things are made and get pretty good ideas by looking around. I am a born and raised Canadian and I am now living in Ontario. I stumbled upon this group purely by accident LOL but glad that I did. I am a WAHM on occasion and currently starting to look for a teaching position on Saturdays so that I can continue looking after my little boy while my husband is at work

JOIN US ON:

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Nice to meet you

Quoting Kimbunny:

Oh boy!!! :) you're busy too!! Mine are 10, 7, 2, and almost 11 months :) it's nice to meet you!

Quoting Godspitgrl:

6, 5, 22 months, and 9 months

Quoting Kimbunny:

How old are yours?

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Welcome Kimberly! I have four little ones as well.

Quoting Kimbunny:

Hello :) My name is Kimberly.  I am a stay at home mom of 4 wonderful monkeys lol.  they act like monkeys anyways hahaha.  I live in Nevada and am new to this site.  I thought this might be a good place to get ideas about kids and motherhood all together...I am always looking for fun ways to get my kids involved with chores and any advice on the problems we all face being mom :)

staciesowell
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone. I'm glad to be a new member!

momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
by Colleen on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Quoting staciesowell:

Hello! Where are you from? Welcome to the group!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group,
What state do you live in ?

Quoting staciesowell:

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:09 AM

welcome!!

Quoting staciesowell:

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Welcome to the group. Tell us about yourself, we're really friendly!

Quoting staciesowell:

thecat345
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank you for the welcome and the handy links. This is such a nice group. I am looking forward to many informative talks but it will be hit and miss i am disabled so i have many days that i am in the hospital and am not on the computer. So if i do not respond in a timely manner to one post or another please ge patient/

thank you again

thecat345

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hugs to you & look forward to seeing you here when you can ;)

Quoting thecat345:

Thank you for the welcome and the handy links. This is such a nice group. I am looking forward to many informative talks but it will be hit and miss i am disabled so i have many days that i am in the hospital and am not on the computer. So if i do not respond in a timely manner to one post or another please ge patient/

thank you again

thecat345

Iamsweetypie
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone I am Trish. I have 14 and 12 yr old sons who live with my ex-husband. Am currently married again with a 5 yr old special needs son. I am also a SAHM and am 11 wks preggos. Due August 2013. I live in Ct.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky