Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (341-350):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I'll take your 80's please :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Iamsweetypie:

Wind is now picking up a lot. We have about 6 imches on ground right now but the worst of it is moving in now. According to news we will be looking at 3 inches an hour through the night. Fun Fun Fun. Hubby took our 5 yr old out with the dogs (living in an apartment no matter the weather the dogs have to be walked) and our son looks so small in the snow drifts. LOL

Quoting mereinhart28:

Quoting Iamsweetypie:

Hi everyone I am Trish. I have 14 and 12 yr old sons who live with my ex-husband. Am currently married again with a 5 yr old special needs son. I am also a SAHM and am 11 wks preggos. Due August 2013. I live in Ct.

Welcome to the group! 

CT huh....are you getting hit hard with snow tonight?! I'm in PA, the storm is hitting us, but not nearly as bad as up north.

I will trade ya.Its been in the 80's.I feel like I am melting

bether89
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Welcome to the group.  We are happy to have you as a new member.

Quoting staciesowell:

Hi everyone. I'm glad to be a new member!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hugss:

I'll take your 80's please :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Iamsweetypie:

Wind is now picking up a lot. We have about 6 imches on ground right now but the worst of it is moving in now. According to news we will be looking at 3 inches an hour through the night. Fun Fun Fun. Hubby took our 5 yr old out with the dogs (living in an apartment no matter the weather the dogs have to be walked) and our son looks so small in the snow drifts. LOL

Quoting mereinhart28:

Quoting Iamsweetypie:

Hi everyone I am Trish. I have 14 and 12 yr old sons who live with my ex-husband. Am currently married again with a 5 yr old special needs son. I am also a SAHM and am 11 wks preggos. Due August 2013. I live in Ct.

Welcome to the group! 

CT huh....are you getting hit hard with snow tonight?! I'm in PA, the storm is hitting us, but not nearly as bad as up north.

I will trade ya.Its been in the 80's.I feel like I am melting

Deal!

Rebecca2863
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi.i crochet.pc.garden.cook.would love to meet new friends.rebecca
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Welcome to the group Rebecca,
Where bouts do you live?
Hope to see you here again soon :)

Quoting Rebecca2863:

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Hi, Rebecca, welcome to the group. Lots of friendly folks here.

Quoting Rebecca2863:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Quoting Rebecca2863:

Hello! Glad you are here

bether89
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Welcome!  This is a great group to meet new friends.  I would love to be able to knit.

Quoting Rebecca2863:

missiangiebj
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody my name is Rita and I live in New Jersey.  

missiangiebj
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi welcome I am Rita and I would love to learn how to knit also, but I only crochet and cross stitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?