Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (401-410):
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting bridget57:

Hi, my name is Bridget.  When I signed up I asked a very serious question and told some very personal information in this question.  I can not find it.  Can someone please tell me how to relocate to see if my question was posted, today?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting suzybaby:

My name is susan am 40yrs old am married with two kids, am glad to be here an hope to meet more friends tanks

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting owllovescupcake:

Hello everyone !

I Ashley and Im new to the site I have a five year old little boy ( Benny ) and a lovley husband.

I work at a local cafe 2 days a week and my husband and I just started working from home togeather,

this was a huge step, making this business a main income source for us. So I guess this is what brings me here today since Im a Web momma now I need web friends.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mylife436:

Hey,I'm  paula 48 been married 22 years to the most amazing man, Mother to six,would say children but mostly thier grown,34.33.31.20.21.16,and almost all grown,have been a mom since i was 15,crazy,We now have 13 grandchildren,

i think to myself being a mother is all i know and they are needing me less and less,still have the sixteen year old at home,

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Quoting mylife436:

Hey,I'm  paula 48 been married 22 years to the most amazing man, Mother to six,would say children but mostly thier grown,34.33.31.20.21.16,and almost all grown,have been a mom since i was 15,crazy,We now have 13 grandchildren,

i think to myself being a mother is all i know and they are needing me less and less,still have the sixteen year old at home,

Hi Paula! Welcome to the group.I have 6 children too.I have 5 girls ages 21,14,12,11 and 10.My only son is 15.Your kids will always need you.Im finding that out with my 21 year old.lol. I also have a 4 1/2 month old grandson

lbriones24
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello!
My name is Liliana married mother of a beutiful 34month old boy, hoping to have a second one soon!
I live in Illinos, I am new to cafe mom.

have a nice day

Cafe AmyB
Today at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

by Head Admin on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you are here!

Quoting owllovescupcake:

Hello everyone !

I Ashley and Im new to the site I have a five year old little boy ( Benny ) and a lovley husband.

I work at a local cafe 2 days a week and my husband and I just started working from home togeather,

this was a huge step, making this business a main income source for us. So I guess this is what brings me here today since Im a Web momma now I need web friends.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to all of the new members of , Smarterliving Group
have a nice day

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group & CM Liliana,
Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting lbriones24:

Hello!
My name is Liliana married mother of a beutiful 34month old boy, hoping to have a second one soon!
I live in Illinos, I am new to cafe mom.

have a nice day

Join us at
Time Out for You

WellnessLiz
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am Liz and I am 45 years old with 2 boys ages 10 &12.  Happy to be here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN