Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (541-550):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Felicia,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Femommy:

Hi, my name is Felicia and I am 26 years old. After having my last baby i became a sahm. I have three beautiful children ages 1,6,&9. My nine year old is my stepson but he is like mine because I been around ever since he was 13m. My husband and I run a heating and air conditioning business. I enjoy playing with my kids, cooking, playing games on wii or computer, walking and going to the mountains.

smileydawn
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello ladies! My name is Candice. I'm a 27 yr old sahm with a 6 month old ds. Dh and I have been together 3 yrs. I love gardening, making jewlery, making hula hoops, hoop dance, and most importantly Ds and Dh. I'm new to cm, but love it so far! Looking forward to meeting you ladies.

Candice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Welcome to the group Candice,
how cool you make all those things .. how do you make a hula hoop?
Hope you enjpy the group :)

Quoting smileydawn:

Hello ladies! My name is Candice. I'm a 27 yr old sahm with a 6 month old ds. Dh and I have been together 3 yrs. I love gardening, making jewlery, making hula hoops, hoop dance, and most importantly Ds and Dh. I'm new to cm, but love it so far! Looking forward to meeting you ladies.

Candice

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Hello Candice, Glad to have you here.

Quoting smileydawn:

Candice

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Welcome Micah!  Wow, I'm dying to try Insanity.  How do you like it?

Quoting Micah09:

Hi I'm Micah I'm a married SAHM of two girls 20 months and 7 months.... yep, 13 months apart. I'm starting my own Herbalife business from home to make some money from home. I also enjoy exercising ( Insanity!!) , Tae Kwon Do, horse back riding, showing dogs, going to church, MOPS and ECFE.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hi Felicia, welcome to the group! 

Quoting Femommy:

Hi, my name is Felicia and I am 26 years old. After having my last baby i became a sahm. I have three beautiful children ages 1,6,&9. My nine year old is my stepson but he is like mine because I been around ever since he was 13m. My husband and I run a heating and air conditioning business. I enjoy playing with my kids, cooking, playing games on wii or computer, walking and going to the mountains.

smileydawn
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Thank you! C: Its very simple to make a hula hoop actually! You take irrigation tubing, which you can find at any Lowe's or Home Depot, and you cut it to the desired diameter heat the ends with boiling water and insert the conector and attach the other end! Tada! You now have a hula hoop. I also decorate mine with gaffers tape which I buy online. Duct tape works just fine though! Plus DuckĀ® Brand duct tape has lots of awesome colors and designs! The thing is you can't just buy one hoop's worth of tubing. I make and sell them! I enjoy it so much. Its also the BEST work-out ever!!!! C:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting smileydawn:

Candice

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss

by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM

That sounds really cool to do!  My hh is dusty :;blush::
I know on the work out so may have to start start again, LOL
Thanks for explaining that ;)

Quoting smileydawn:

Thank you! C: Its very simple to make a hula hoop actually! You take irrigation tubing, which you can find at any Lowe's or Home Depot, and you cut it to the desired diameter heat the ends with boiling water and insert the conector and attach the other end! Tada! You now have a hula hoop. I also decorate mine with gaffers tape which I buy online. Duct tape works just fine though! Plus DuckĀ® Brand duct tape has lots of awesome colors and designs! The thing is you can't just buy one hoop's worth of tubing. I make and sell them! I enjoy it so much. Its also the BEST work-out ever!!!! C:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting smileydawn:

Candice

samiller1
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am Shery from Michigan and I would like to say it is nice to meet all of you. I am looking forward to chatting with you all! 

hugss

by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Welcome to the group Shery,
Hope you enjoy the group here :)

Quoting samiller1:

Hello, I am Shery from Michigan and I would like to say it is nice to meet all of you. I am looking forward to chatting with you all! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci