Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (651-660):
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I'm sure you will do great!  When you love something that you are doing, learning comes easy.  I think it would be great to work with animals. 

Quoting RhiannonMare:

I love it so far, but this was my first semester, so I haven't gotten into the really tough classes yet. But I am determined to do well in school.

Quoting momofnatalie:

Hi Nancy!  Welcome!  How do you like vet tech school?

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Hello, ladies! My name is Nancy, I'm 52, mom to a 19 year old son, married and live in South Carolina. I'm a full-time student in veterinary technology school. In my spare time I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.

GApeach2014
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello , My name is Carrie . I'm 31 married , mother of 4 ! Looking to make some new friends and find some GREAT ideas . blowing kisses

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
12 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group,

Hope you enjoy it here ;)

Quoting GApeach2014:

Hello , My name is Carrie . I'm 31 married , mother of 4 ! Looking to make some new friends and find some GREAT ideas . blowing kisses

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Hi Carrie, I bet you'll find some great ideas in the group. I have.

Quoting GApeach2014:

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hi, Gabby!  Welcome to the group!  It sounds like your life is very busy and interesting!  I'm so excited to get to know you better!

Quoting GabbyRoss:

Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and my husband and I have an almost 2 year old son and a almost 1 year old daughter (April 29th and May 4th).

As for me, I am a WAHM. I write on a freelance basis and I am starting my own blog (s). I teach senior fitness classes and I am about to launch my very own lingerie line. At this point, my babies are not in daycare so I like to go to mommy and me classes and keep them active. My son is getting a ballet class as one of his birthday presents and my daughter is getting a tumbling class as one of her's lol

I love to read and I am very craftsy. I am in school and like to work with my mom starting our own nonprofit. I love date nights with my husband and....that is pretty much my life in a nutshell. :)

I am excited to meet everybody!  

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Hi, Nancy!  It's great to have you in the group!  You sure have a wide variety of interests...from belly dancing to renaissance faires!

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Hello, ladies! My name is Nancy, I'm 52, mom to a 19 year old son, married and live in South Carolina. I'm a full-time student in veterinary technology school. In my spare time I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Hi Carrie, nice to meet you!  Welcome!

Quoting GApeach2014:

Rhondaspeaks
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

I'm Rhonda, a single stay at home grandparent ("MOM").   I homeschool & work at home doing referrals for a wellness company , Yay Going Green !  and for a place that does trial offers for Fortune 500 companies.   I say this, because using all natural products, like cleaners, body & bath and lots more... Helps my family to go Green Every Day !   I love it !    We also recycle a lot of our stuff like clothing, etc.    It's just smart to do, especially now a days, way everything is soooo expensive !

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Welcome to the group, Carrie. You have found a great place to make new friends!welcome

Quoting GApeach2014:

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Welcome to the group Gabby. Wish you could give me some of those senior fitness classes! You sound like a really busy mama, glad you found the time to visit with us!

Quoting GabbyRoss:

Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and my husband and I have an almost 2 year old son and a almost 1 year old daughter (April 29th and May 4th).

As for me, I am a WAHM. I write on a freelance basis and I am starting my own blog (s). I teach senior fitness classes and I am about to launch my very own lingerie line. At this point, my babies are not in daycare so I like to go to mommy and me classes and keep them active. My son is getting a ballet class as one of his birthday presents and my daughter is getting a tumbling class as one of her's lol

I love to read and I am very craftsy. I am in school and like to work with my mom starting our own nonprofit. I love date nights with my husband and....that is pretty much my life in a nutshell. :)

I am excited to meet everybody!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)